Full-Time Procedural Billing Specialist I – Antique Province
In their role as Billing Manager, they are in charge of providing management, guidance, and instruction. Integrates, optimizes, and maintains systems in compliance with industry best practices Strategic policy formulation, implementation, regulatory compliance, internal audits, corporate financials, customer happiness, and internal customer demands are the responsibilities of this position.. This person is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the department’s day-to-day operations as well as overseeing the budget and the performance of its employees. They are also responsible for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the department’s processes as well as its overall productivity.
Job Title : Procedural Billing Specialist I
Location : Antique Province, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.98 per hour.
Company : Plastic Surgical
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assist in the recruitment of new billing team members and the creation of instructional materials to be utilized by attorneys, secretaries, and legal assistants in their billing process training.
- Management of PSCO’s internal resources and building partnerships to guarantee the CIAC Extension Policy is successful. For tariff compliance, provide leadership and advice for extension colleagues. Respond to changes in the Colorado tariff and the SOX Key Controls by developing, communicating, and implementing consistent process improvements. Verify and authorize refunds, as well as extension activities and CIAC payment accuracy. CIAC expansions need timely contact with both internal and external departments. Make that everyone involved in the CIAC extension process is properly trained.
- Manages the formulation and execution of policies, procedures and processes for the CIAC extension department to ensure regulatory and policy compliance and customer satisfaction. Process and policy uniformity throughout PSCO is driven by this position. Identifies and pursues operational performance gaps in policies, procedures, and processes.
- Whenever possible, coordinate with attorneys and billing staff to maintain strong working relationships between partners, administrative support employees, and the Finance Department and billing team.
- Develop standard processes and procedures for all stages of the billing cycle in collaboration with the Senior Billing Manager; keep updated documentation of such procedures.
- Recommend paying off prior obligations and maintaining billing rates as consistent as feasible.
- Training, compliance, financial effect, audit outcomes and customer happiness should all be measurable goals. Make recommendations to the CEO and transmit them to him or her. Incorporate CIAC extension concerns into other work processes and activities by working with other organizations to identify and investigate process improvements.
- Maintain a complete understanding of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, and lawyer and client preferences to ensure that invoices are sent on time and accurately, and that client and lawyer preferences are taken into account.
- Manage billing analysts (and other offices as needed) by providing mentorship, training, and continuous feedback, performing yearly performance assessments, managing and balancing billing workloads, and controlling direct reports’ schedules and overtime.
- Recognize the needs for training and compliance support for departments and customers. Ensure that sufficient resources are available to meet these needs. Contribute comments and ideas to other sections of the corporation about issues impacting the organization’s financial and customer satisfaction goals, as well as regulatory compliance.
- A bachelor’s degree and five years of experience in the utility business are required for this job.
- In addition to Microsoft Office and Aderant or a billing industry standard collection software application, candidates must be comfortable with sophisticated Microsoft Excel capabilities including pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- Time management and organizational skills, as well as an awareness of the scope, objectives, and time constraints of the project are also required.
- You must have excellent customer service skills, as well as excellent verbal, writing, leadership/interpersonal, and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to engage successfully with people at all levels.
- Ability to analyze data and processes and collaborate with other departments to solve problems.