19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Pro Prep Cook – Burhanpur
To join our team, we’re seeking for a motivated and passionate Cook! You’ll be able to do more than merely prepare delectable meals from scratch under the guidance of the instructor. Every day, through your meals, you’ll have the opportunity to connect with residents and improve their quality of life. Come be a part of our team and make every day count in the kitchen!
Job Title : Pro Prep Cook
Location : Burhanpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 14 per hour.
Company : Punch Bowl Social
Job Type : Full-Time
- As directed by the Executive Chef, prepare high-quality hot and cold foods.
- Ensures that all kitchen areas, including storage shelves, passageways, work surfaces, walk-ins, refrigerators, and coolers, are kept organized and clean.
- Prepare monthly and annual cash flow predictions, as well as short- and long-term cash management plans.
- You must be able to lift up to 20 pounds, push/pull up to 40 pounds, and carry up to 30 pounds while standing and walking on a daily basis.
- Tastes products, analyses menus, estimates food requirements, verifies output, and keeps records in order to accurately plan production requirements and buy supplies and equipment.
- When needed, assist with cleaning equipment and dishwashing machines to ensure that all kitchen spaces, tools, and utensils are clean.
- Meets company scheduling requirements, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- A cook is in charge of setting up, food preparation, organization, sanitation, and the manufacturing of food and beverage items, as well as shutting and storing individual work stations.
- In the absence of the Head Chef or Sous Chef, assumes command of the kitchen and ensures that it runs safely and efficiently.
- The chef de cuisine should be well-organized, well-dressed, and professional in appearance. He or she must also be a team player who works well with others.
- A high school diploma, a GED, or an equivalent is required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and collaborate with a diverse group of managers.
- Must follow all health department and food safety rules set forth by the state and the executive chef, including HACCP and ServSafe concepts.
- If you are 18 or older, you must be able to pass a background check as per Company policy, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, former job, education, and personal references, unless federal, state, or provincial legislation prohibits it.
- You must have at least one year of cooking experience in a high-volume, fast-paced kitchen.