17 Mar 2023
Full-Time PRN Pharmacy Assistant – Purnia
The Pharmacy Assistant accepts and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, prepares automated or written prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical products, and supports pharmacy workers with clerical responsibilities.
Job Title : PRN Pharmacy Assistant
Location : Purnia, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 16.11 per hour.
Company : Prime Time Pharmacy
Job Type : Full-Time
- All drug storage rooms should be inspected to verify that all medications have been properly and safely stored in line with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and State Board of Pharmacy regulations, among others.
- Aids in getting a comprehensive grasp of the product market, rivals, consumer demands, distribution techniques, and services offered by the company.
- This position’s duties also include collecting supplies from wholesalers or other suppliers, filling floorstock requisitions from patient care areas, and processing charges to the appropriate cost centers.
- There should be no gaps in this information, such as a drug name or a precise dosage, or instructions on how to get a fresh prescription. Generic or therapeutic substitutes are possible.
- The necessity of keeping a clean and tidy workplace, cleaning work areas on a regular basis, and following proper disposal procedures cannot be emphasized.
- Follow the pharmacist’s instructions on the batch record to repackage and/or label non-sterile and sterile items, as well as dosages that were made up on the spot, as they should be done.
- A claim check or inspection of a health plan card may be used to authenticate the patient’s identify before medications may be sold.
- It’s important to be able to provide medications, information, and professional services in a manner that embodies the pharmacy’s mission as well as the organization’s vision.
- Cash, credit, and checks should all be deposited in the exact quantities. At the end of the day, reconcile the register and check for any errors that may have occurred.
- Assume several roles in the event of an emergency, such as stepping in for employees who are absent due to illness or a vacancy.
- Competence in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere where numerous tasks are completed at the same time while sticking to rigorous deadlines
- Quality-minded: Driven to look for mistakes and ask questions when something seems off.
- Pharmacies and other healthcare providers must ensure that patients get their drugs and supplies on time. In addition to carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies, this category also contains carts.
- demonstrates competency in performing all of the automated distribution actions and responsibilities that have been assigned to them.
- need to be a good leader: good organizational skills, independent and critical thinking skills, as well as good judgment.