This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Private Equity Associate – Johannesburg
Clients from various sectors such as technology, non-profit, healthcare, and financial services will come into contact with you as a Tax Associate. In addition to broadening your customer base and sharpening your professional skills, our world-class training program will help you advance your career.
Job Title : Private Equity Associate
Location : Johannesburg, Johannesburg, South Africa
Salary : $ 25.95 per hour.
Company : FUJIFILM
Job Type : Part-Time
- Prepare tax memos and letters to clients, as well as provide advice on a wide range of tax issues and conduct research and assessments on tax issues as a whole
- Building a person’s legacy by assisting them in the areas of estate and gift tax preparation as well as charity giving and other volunteerism
- Internal policies and procedures, as well as applicable regulations and legislation, such as but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering requirements, are scrupulously adhered to.
- learning how to assemble and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to construct personal balance sheets and net worth statements based on this information
- Effective time management and constructive interactions with others can only be achieved by working on the development of your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills.
- have aspirations of advancing in your current position while also honing your abilities in customer service and accounting theory and practice.
- International assignment cost projections for expatriates, foreign nationals, and other mobile and distant assignee are calculated and prepared.
- Withholding and franchise taxes, as well as the balances of income taxes owed and owed but not yet paid, should be examined in detail, as well as the balances of the general ledger accounts for the Tax Receivable Agreement (TRA).
- Any method or procedure that fails to meet regulatory requirements, including fraud, whether suspected or proved, must be reported to management by the person in this position.
- Check that all tax compliance and filing requirements are satisfied, and aid with the production of tax returns, extensions of time to file, anticipated tax payments, and other tasks related to tax compliance and reporting obligations.
- Telephone, personal computer, printer, copy machine, and fax machine operation are all included. Working understanding of software tools such as Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, and Access. High proficiency with computers is an asset.
- CPA qualification and at least three years of tax experience in the corporate tax department of a large accounting firm are necessary.
- Possess proven ability to efficiently manage many tasks and procedures while adhering to tight deadlines, both on a personal and professional level.
- Understanding and interpreting safety regulations, operating and maintenance guidelines, and procedure manuals.. Being able to communicate effectively via the written word. Clearly and succinctly address questions from business employees and the general public. The ability to communicate successfully with people is a must. Possession of the ability to do basic math operations with whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all measurement units. The capacity to compute percentages, ratios, and rates, as well as to create and interpret bar graphs.
- In order to efficiently do the job, you must have dependable transportation to and from work as well as to and from other work-related activities, meetings, encounters with clients, and so on.