Full-Time Private Credit Associate – Asset Management Team – San Jose del Monte
Coordination of daily and long-term strategic management of data center and public cloud assets connected to technology is the responsibility of the Asset Manager at the company. Every firm has an Asset Manager responsible for managing all of its IT assets throughout their lifespan. Asset Portfolio management includes a wide range of responsibilities that include the development of policies, standards, processes as well as systems that help the organization achieve its business objectives in terms of risk management and cost control, governance compliance and business performance. The Asset Manager will work with all departments involved in the acquisition, implementation, administration, and expenditure reporting of IT assets and will employ integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Private Credit Associate – Asset Management Team
Location : San Jose del Monte, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.88 per hour.
Company : Citi
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to improve the efficiency and return on investment of underused or underutilized technology assets, their usefulness must be increased.
- Develop and execute daily operational, market position and disposal plans for each asset using strategic business concepts.
- To guarantee top-notch customer service, oversee the company’s current tenant relationships. When negotiating leases with high-profile tenants, having a network of leasing agents, attorneys, and bankers on your side may be quite helpful.
- Data like as serial numbers and identification tags must be verified and maintained to ensure its correctness, completeness, and auditability (CMDB).
- It is important to account for all aspects of an asset’s life cycle when modeling it, from acquisition through eventual disposal. In charge of budgeting, planning, and forecasting for the whole year.
- Processes and procedures for monitoring and evaluating corporate hardware data from procurement through retirement should be developed.
- Analyze and make recommendations for how to raise money from investors, as well as how much to give back to them. Manage escrow accounts and operating cash accounts to make sure they have enough money to cover their costs.
- Balloon payments and pre-payments are evaluated for their influence on affordability and the availability of Business Development refinancing alternatives.
- Preparing and presenting information to county staff and the general public. The county’s representative on many boards, committees, and groups linked to infrastructure asset management is possible.
- Promoting the strategic and practical implementation of infrastructure asset management principles and best practices across the Public Works Department, including training to optimize the usage and functioning of asset management software.
- Five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, with at least one (1) year of supervisory or team lead experience, or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the individual with the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to perform the job.
- Word processing and spreadsheet programs, as well as database management and presentation, are necessary skills. For this employment, Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet are necessary.
- Contract management or buying and procurement expertise, covering all areas of strategy creation and implementation.
- Capable of working well in a team atmosphere and collaborating with internal colleagues, external suppliers, and cross-functional teams.
- A degree of English proficiency that allows the employee to comprehend and convey information is essential in order for work responsibilities to be accomplished in a safe and efficient manner.