Full-Time Print & Digital Production Manager – Daraga
There is an immediate need for a Digital Producer to come on board and create digital initiatives (microsites, mobile apps, and decision and training tools) that will lead to better results. The Digital Producer will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of visual design duties in support of the Center’s operations, with the end goal of developing first-rate user experiences across all digital channels. The ability to work well in a team setting, along with creative problem-solving skills, superior design acumen, meticulous attention to detail, and attention to detail are essential for this position.
Job Title : Print & Digital Production Manager
Location : Daraga, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.65 per hour.
Company : Condé Nast
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create while keeping in mind the various screen sizes of users’ browsers, the capabilities of their various devices, and the needs of your product.
- Ability to articulate project strategy and accurately scope digital projects of all sizes.
- Keep the team updated on the project’s progress, budget, and deadline with regular status reports that highlight any potential problems and their potential resolutions.
- Educate a number of different Producers and Associate Producers across the agency in all facets of client and interactive production.
- Day-to-day operations of digital content with broad user appeal; income generation for the company.
- Perform regular site maintenance and content management responsibilities using a content management system and a digital asset management platform.
- Oversee and coordinate all content-related assets and resources, both internal and external.
- Create project goals and ensure product is delivered per project, client, and contract guidelines (on budget and on time).
- Keep an eye on and handle all finances, timelines, and changes to the project’s scope.
- Collaborate with the development team and the art director to guarantee flawless design execution.
- possess the ability to successfully communicate with non-digital stakeholders and translate technological jargon.
- Be adaptable and quick to change course as needed to deal with the unpredictable nature of projects.
- You’ll need to be able to take the initiative and work well with minimal direction.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years’ experience as a digital producer, UI designer, graphic designer, or comparable role.
- able to collaborate and take direction well in order to assist actualize concepts as part of creative teams.