25 May 2023
Full-Time Principal Technical Program Manager – Sheikhupura
Overlaying sales and marketing strategy requirements with analytics and machine learning work streams will be a primary responsibility of the Technical Project Manager. This person will also use his or her technical skills to plan and create corporate big data platforms and applications. Partnering across teams like commercial sales and marketing, analytics and machine learning, as well as external suppliers will be a priority for this person.
Job Title : Principal Technical Program Manager
Location : Sheikhupura, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 68.75 per hour.
Company : ASS Watch & Jewelry
Job Type : Full-Time
- Product vision and functionality knowledge that may be included into the development process helps to guarantee that the technical solution matches the needs of the company.
- On-site project implementation, including the use of established project management procedures. Additionally, develop the ability to identify the most effective approaches for delivering the desired results to the consumer.
- To ensure a high level of product adoption, you should develop and implement an outstanding training program.
- Updating documentation to ensure that systems are well-supported and new users may easily be integrated into the system
- makes it easier for departments, both technical and non-technical, to collaborate in order to ensure that all objectives and standards are satisfied.
- It is able to effectively convey in person or in meetings and documents processes, tool requirements, business requirements, and specifications.
- It is part of this procedure to conduct ongoing monitoring and definition of important indicators, as well as data collection. Because of your analytical abilities, you are able to develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the quality of the project’s operations. In order to find patterns, establish underlying causes, and implement policy changes across several groups, large datasets are submitted to statistical analysis.
- Establish a close working connection with project owners in order to obtain business objectives and requirements in order to successfully define, document, and scope projects and initiatives.
- Product support entails being well acquainted with the solutions given by the larger team and collaborating with on-site clients to fully leverage the tool available. In addition, offer first-line technical assistance for problems and change requests, escalating as needed.
- Consistently and successfully conduct planning meetings, daily updates, customer evaluations, and retrospective sessions.
- in-depth understanding of network needs for voice and video deployment are required.
- Adaptability to a variety of cultural contexts as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the company.
- Has a firm grasp of a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. The ability to communicate, make decisions, present, interact with others, and organize one’s thoughts and actions is outstanding. The ability to swiftly and successfully solve problems.
- act quickly and with urgency when it comes to doing chores, improving work habits, and getting help when needed.
- Experience in development, implementation or interface engineering is required for this position. They should also have at least five years of Agile project management experience in a software or hardware context.