26 May 2023
Full-Time Principal BI Analyst – Ayodhya
The Business Intelligence Analyst will collaborate with in-house (Finance, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory and Customer Support) and global colleagues to expand current data analytics. Responsible for developing business solutions to identify business trends, opportunities and potential business process and reporting efficiencies to support business decisions in alignment with strategic goals.
Job Title : Principal BI Analyst
Location : Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 68.63 per hour.
Company : Dormify
Job Type : Full-Time
- Enable analytic end users by onboarding new users to analytic platforms and conducting periodic training seminars, prototype sessions, and office hours.
- Incorporate hosted and premise-based third-party apps with other systems, as well as internally created applications and utilities with the assistance of other IT employees.
- Data governance and reporting protocols required by the whole firm must be followed when reports are generated and issued.
- Understand broad business factors and trends, as well as the relationship between analysis and business effect.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create solutions that are prioritized and impactful depending on the needs of the project.
- In order to inform both internal and external audiences about the performance of a firm or product, utilize data that has been retrieved and manipulated to generate reports, graphs, dashboards, and other deliverables.
- Assist with the construction and upkeep of proprietary data structures so that Qlik Sense can make effective use of them.
- Working together with the development team to innovate and evaluate product needs can help you achieve your business objectives.
- Enterprises want business intelligence solutions that are both fast-moving and flexible, enabling them to provide data in real time while also allowing them to be flexible and agile in the way they use the information they collect.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both written and spoken form with all levels of the company.
- Have expertise documenting non-functional needs, understanding non-technical requirements, designing architectures and cost estimations as well as developing technical solutions to proposals.
- know how to use Windows and Microsoft Office, but especially Excel.
- have the capacity to manage many projects at once while still achieving deadlines.
- Must know and be interested in relational database queries, data modeling, and data analysis or data science.
- This position requires knowledge in several aspects of data management, such as collection, preparation, analysis, mining, and presentation.