18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Prince Street – Peñablanca
The Sales Clerk uses professional selling skills to market common products to clients. Works as part of a sales team to deliver service that anticipates and exceeds the expectations of customers. Assists with all areas of the Food and Beverage Convenience Bar’s entire operation, including but not limited to: opening and shutting the Convenience Bar, preparing, displaying, refilling commodities, and cleaning stations and equipment as needed.
Job Title : Prince Street
Location : Peñablanca, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 14.37 per hour.
Company : Snipes USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Customers are asked to round up their purchases to help us reach our goal, and we are grateful for everyone’s help. Follow all rules about how to handle money when using the cash register.
- When it comes to our profession, we must always put the safety of everyone involved above anything else. Ensure that our visitors, suppliers, and other stakeholders are consistently delighted and surprised by our service.
- Maintain the appropriate procedures to guarantee that the store’s out-of-stock percentage goals are consistently met. To place an order, just look for the proper shelf tag or order button.
- Motivates consumers to make a purchase by engaging them. Assists customers in selecting goods and recommends complementary items for their purchases. Make it possible for consumers to acquire extended product warranties if they are offered. Describe the benefits as well as the drawbacks of the proposal.
- Setup, usage, upkeep, and warranties of different product price points are all covered in the course of learning about the products. Provides clients with information about a product in a way that is both clear and understandable.
- In your contacts with your staff and your customers, aggressively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling methods while also sharing your excitement and passion for the food that you offer.
- Everything from opening and closing procedures to pricing and markdowns, as well as the timely filing of all required papers, must be followed to, including but not limited to.
- Your consumers will be impressed if they can see that you understand their needs and expectations. monitoring of accounts payable orders’establishment In order to fulfill tasks and meet financial obligations, collaborate with other departments.
- To restock the shelves with fresh products, reorganize the existing stock and make sure that everything is displayed properly. Using the company’s internal computer system to enter sales orders Your activities should reflect a sense of excitement and vigor.
- The designated areas are well-stocked and clean. It is essential that products be withdrawn because of a lack of demand or sales volume. Employees actively participate in department meetings where customer service, job performance improvement, sales targets, etc. are addressed.
- At least a year’s work experience in the retail, restaurant or fast food industry is required. Knowledge of how to operate a cash register
- Capacity for leadership and learning from others, as well as the capacity to teach and learn from others, as well as new duties if granted, are all necessary requirements.
- GEDs or diplomas preferred. Sixteen years of age, able to stand or bend for extended periods of time, and consistently manage modest weights (no more than 5 pounds a time)
- Customer service, stocking, and shop upkeep need long durations of standing.. There is a lot of physical exertion involved. They are also required to kneel and squat. There is a lot of physical exertion required of them.
- It is required to have at least two to three years of effective retail sales experience with good customer service, in addition to having fundamental computer skills and being fluent in Microsoft Office.