26 May 2023
Full-Time Practice Manager – Primary Care – Nabua
An experienced Practice Manager is needed to oversee daily operations at our clinic. The duties of a Practice Manager encompass a wide range of responsibilities, from personnel operations and administration to scheduling and billing. The ideal candidate has a cheerful outlook, strong customer service abilities, and five to seven years of experience managing a clinic.
Job Title : Practice Manager – Primary Care
Location : Nabua, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.41 per hour.
Company : Physician Affiliate Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Scheduling associates, coordinating time off and managing continuing education needs.
- Prepare and oversee office supply and equipment purchasing and budgeting.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in software systems for data compilation, storage, and retrieval in order to produce reports for upper management.
- Work with HR to assess, investigate, and resolve personnel matters, including recruiting, retention, and termination.
- The Practice Manager works closely with the Chief of Staff to oversee the day-to-day running of the facility.
- Care for patients and serve clients in a pleasant setting.
- Review and organize the office’s processes, such as bookkeeping, invoicing, cash management, payroll, and more.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state dental legislation, a safe work environment by complying with all local, state, and federal health and safety rules and laws, and office and company policy and procedures.
- Control the number of medical, administrative, and billing staff members, and monitor how much work they get done each day.
- Promote goal-setting and problem-solving at the hospital through open communication with the Clinical and Practice Management Leadership.
- Capable of effectively communicating and analyzing data, as well as having the intestinal fortitude to face and resolve staffing issues head-on.
- Direct supervision experience and a minimum of three years of experience in a related field (medicine, veterinary medicine, customer service, etc.) are also necessary (includes hiring, associate development, etc.).
- The ability to handle all responsibilities within the department is essential, as is the ability to communicate (orally and in writing) with patients, physicians, and colleagues in other units.
- We will take into consideration equivalent office management experience (2+ years).
- Essential HR knowledge includes laws governing the hiring and firing of employees, how to properly maintain records, and the importance of keeping information private.