18 Mar 2023
Full-Time PostgreSQL DBA – Ambikapur
Database administrators define, organize, document, and secure computerized databases. Ensures data accuracy in master files and support tools like base dictionaries. Ensures security and integrity. Monitors database management policies, methods, and standards. Enhances the system’s performance and dependability. Little daily instruction, broad assignment instructions.
Job Title : PostgreSQL DBA
Location : Ambikapur, Chhattisgarh, India
Salary : $ 65.83 per hour.
Company : T3
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides analyses and definitions of technological standards associated with database resources. Functions as an analyst and designer for new and current systems.
- Designed to help enterprises build up big, distributed databases using the latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server (MSSQL). His work encompasses app, data, and executive structures.
- A database management system’s (DBMS) current and future needs are analyzed and specified. Analyzes the structure of a company and creates a database design for present and future applications.
- Resolves problems with database performance, database capacity, replication, and other distributed data problems; implements data models and database designs; develops data access and table maintenance routines.
- Administration of both the technical and operational aspects of the database. Installs and maintains policies and processes for guaranteeing the security, availability, and integrity of the company’s databases as well as big data warehouse database settings. Develops and executes new policies and procedures as needed.
- Created queries and tools that aid users in their work by managing huge tables and schemas. Installs database upgrades and fixes. analyses systems and comes up with solutions to issues
- To address database performance, capacity, replication, and other distributed data challenges, use physical database design, performance and tuning, backup and recovery operations.
- The person in charge of administering, maintaining, developing, and implementing the company’s database security and integrity rules and procedures For optimal database design, performance and cost, optimizes database access and re-allocates/re-allocates resources in the database
- Microsoft SQL Server may be used to set up database administration tasks including user management and storage management. Create and maintain system configuration requirements, training manuals, and other internal system documentation.
- The ability to convert and upgrade data is provided. Collaboration among developers, business analysts, and project managers may facilitate the progress of projects by clearing up any uncertainty.
- Installation of a data dictionary and database system before Requires a strong technical expertise in credit union software and business operations, as well as a track record of successful credit union software application development.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership, Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple priorities that change over time
- Instruction in the structures and designs of files, information retrieval techniques, methods and controls for accessing files, as well as the creation and documentation of standards.
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer-related subject and two to five years of expertise designing and operating Microsoft SQL Database Solutions are necessary.