26 May 2023
Full-Time Plumbing and Fire Protection – Jind
The Firefighter is responsible for responding to any emergency calls on airport property that include property damage, injury, or a danger of property damage or injury, with a primary emphasis on the safety of the person and a secondary focus on property damage minimization.
Job Title : Plumbing and Fire Protection
Location : Jind, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 13.66 per hour.
Company : NavyRecruiting Offices EmpireState
Job Type : Full-Time
- firefighters must be prepared to fill out a substantial amount of documentation. Pre-occupation planning, inspection reports, alarm event reports, and a size-up are all included.
- It is the responsibility of firemen to help with customer interactions as well as installing smoke detectors, visiting community events and school activities to spread awareness about the importance of fire and life safety.
- A firefighter is in charge of making sure emergency equipment is in good working order by having it checked on a regular basis and maintaining it, as well as responding to emergency calls and operating the equipment needed to handle the situation.
- As a team player, contribute positively to regional and corporate goals.
- Inside and outside the fire station must be maintained during the shift. Cleaning the kitchen and facilities is also required.
- Respond if there is a gas leak, hazardous material spill, or bomb threat. By creating dikes or storing hazardous materials in a manner that inhibits their discharge, you may avoid damaging surface drainage systems.
- Ability to accomplish all of the key responsibilities of the profession as defined above without posing a direct hazard to one’s own or others’ safety.
- In the event of a fire, responds to the alert and participates in the extinguishment of the blaze, including rescue and entry, ventilation, and salvage operations.
- On a daily basis, examine and validate the truck’s operational state by monitoring fluid levels (by gauge and manually), running pumps, and making certain that all necessary equipment is on board and that radios work correctly. As needed, refuel and clean the vehicle.
- use an array of firefighting and rescue gear, including as shovels, air compressors and other hand and power instruments. Other tools, such as axes and pike poles, will be used to gain entry into structures..
- It is a requirement of employment that an employee maintain active status on any relevant licenses and carry that license with them at all times while performing work duties.
- Cooperation with colleagues, acceptance of authority, and civility while dealing with the general public are all expected.
- The capacity to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization, as well as with members of the general public and other employees, is an absolute need.
- The ability to complete 240 hours of annual training in addition to the job’s requirements, including CPR and first aid, is necessary.
- It is necessary to have a physical examination in accordance with NFPA 1582. To move or lift anything, you’ll need to be able to apply up to 100 pounds of force on a regular or irregular basis.