27 May 2023
Full-Time Physician, Internal Medicine – Naqādah
We’re looking for a responsible doctor that can assess and treat chronic pain patients while also offering high-quality medical care. You must be incredibly knowledgeable about pain management and other medical illnesses in order to analyze symptoms and detect diseases. You’ll need a lot of patience for this task because it’s likely to be difficult.
Job Title : Physician, Internal Medicine
Location : Naqādah, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 87.62 per hour.
Company : Hayman Daugherty Associates, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Using exclusive medical procedures devised by the medical director, evaluate and manage ED, PE, and male sexually associated health conditions.
- Supervise mid-level providers (nurse practitioners and PAs, including services for women’s health).
- Maintain regular contact with the medical director in order to provide medical treatment to customers (CMO).
- Using certified EHR technology to improve quality, safety, and efficiency, as well as eliminate health inequalities, involves patients and their families in their health care, improves patient and family involvement in their health care, improves care coordination, and promotes population and public health while maintaining patient privacy and security is defined as Meaningful Use.
- For surgeries that cannot be performed in the institution, makes necessary referrals.
- Use and support a complete clinical treatment paradigm designed by the team to assist obese individuals in achieving their weight-loss objectives.
- Exhibit excellent bedside manner and build a compassionate connection with patients.
- Completes all appropriate paperwork and prepares detailed reports in compliance with payer and/or Department of Labor rules, including evaluation results, treatments delivered the assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other pertinent information.
- Patients should get routine checkups by their doctors to assess their health and identify any concerns.
- Preventive and maintenance care, including as annual physicals, healthy behaviors, and self-care skills, should be provided through education and counselling.
- A copy of a valid and current BLS and ACLS (American Heart Association) card is required (front & back)
- Family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R board certification is desirable. Experience in Occupational Medicine is desired.
- It is desirable if you have worked in primary care medicine in an outpatient environment for at least two (2) years.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.
- In the state where the services are offered, a valid license to practice medicine is required, as well as eligibility for licensing in that state