26 May 2023
Full-Time Physician – As-Sīb
We’re seeking for a responsible Doctor to examine patients and treat chronic pain sufferers. To evaluate symptoms and identify diseases, you must be extremely informed about pain management and other medical issues. The job may be taxing, so you’ll need a lot of patience.
Job Title : Physician
Location : As-Sīb, As-Sīb, Oman
Salary : $ 86.41 per hour.
Company : University Of The Incarnate Word
Job Type : Full-Time
- Mid-level providers (nurse practitioners and PAs, including Women’s Health Care services) must be supervised.
- All necessary documentation and reports must be completed according to payer and/or Department of Labor regulations, and they must include the outcomes of evaluations, treatments provided, and assessments of patient response to therapy.
- Regularly communicate with the medical director in order to provide medical care to customers (CMO).
- To improve the quality, safety, efficiency, and equality of care, patients and families must be engaged in their treatment, care coordination must be enhanced, and population and public health must be encouraged while maintaining patient privacy and security.
- Makes appropriate recommendations for operations that cannot be done at the institution.
- Education and counselling should be used to offer preventive and maintenance care, such as annual physicals, healthy behaviors, and self-care skills.
- Demonstrate good bedside manner to develop a sympathetic relationship with patients.
- Use and support a thorough clinical treatment paradigm established and maintained by the team and tailored to assist obese patients in meeting their weight-loss objectives.
- The medical director’s specialized procedures may be used to assess and treat ED, PE, and other male sexual health disorders.
- Perform regular physical examinations on individuals to determine their overall health and to look for any possible concerns.
- Board certification in family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R is strongly recommended. It would be advantageous if you have prior Occupational Medicine experience.
- Communication skills are important.
- Current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are being provided (licensure must be in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are being provided
- Working in primary care medicine for at least two (2) years in an outpatient setting is preferred.
- A copy of a valid and current BLS and ACLS (American Heart Association) card is required (front & back)