25 May 2023
Full-Time Physical Therapy Billing Specialist – Al-Jīzah
We’re now looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can work in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is dedicated to his or her patients and willing to go above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you’ll work with clients to develop treatment plans that will improve their ability to move, relieve pain, restore function, and prevent disability. If you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who actually cares about the well-being of others, we’d want to meet you.
Job Title : Physical Therapy Billing Specialist
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 45.1 per hour.
Company : SportsCare Physical Therapy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide assistance and counsel to the client’s family and/or other caregivers, as needed, in order to promote the client’s development toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Prevent the beginning, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limits, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, maladies, or traumas.
- Understands various payers’ reimbursements and efficiently allocates therapeutic resources in accordance with resident goals and outcomes connected to discharge destination.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations in line with APTA standards of practice and state laws.
- Patients should be given information and training to assist them reduce their reliance on medications and avoid surgery.
- Create a Care Plan, hold patients accountable for following it, and adjust the schedule and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Tests and evaluates a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capabilities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, as well as keeping track of the results in order to build or amend treatment programs.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists the patient in completing a variety of physical tasks, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- The therapist collaborates with a physician and other practitioners to obtain further patient information, make treatment program revisions, and integrate physical therapy into the patient’s overall health care.
- Restore, maintain, and stimulate not just optimal physical function, but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life when it comes to mobility and health.
- Knowledge and experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that demonstrate achievement of the required job knowledge, skills, and abilities are preferred.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and grow.
- It is required that you have at least one year of experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting.
- An APTA-approved physical therapy degree is required.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and constructive way are all key characteristics.