19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Physical Therapist On Call – Allacapan
We’re looking for a Physical Therapist with experience working in a fast-paced setting right now. The ideal candidate goes above and above for his or her patients. As a Physical Therapist, you’ll work with people to help them move better, reduce discomfort, recover function, and avoid handicap. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who genuinely cares about others’ well-being.
Job Title : Physical Therapist On Call
Location : Allacapan, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 43.83 per hour.
Company : HCRC Staffing
Job Type : Part-Time
- Instructs, stimulates, and aids the patient in performing a variety of physical tasks, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment like crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Consults with a physician and other health care providers to acquire further patient information, recommend treatment program adjustments, and integrate physical therapy treatment with other parts of the patient’s health care.
- Tests and evaluates the patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capabilities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and keeps track of the results to build or amend treatment programs.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations in line with state and APTA standards of practice.
- Prevent the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional restrictions, and disabilities that may occur as a result of diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries.
- Patients should be given information and training to assist them reduce their drug use and avoid surgery.
- Implement a Care Plan, hold patients accountable for sticking to it, and alter the schedule and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- As appropriate, provide guidance and interact with the client’s family and/or other caregivers in order to assist the client in achieving mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- When it comes to mobility and health, restore, maintain, and encourage not only optimal physical function but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- Understands different payer reimbursements and distributes therapy resources efficiently in accordance with resident goals and outcomes as they relate to discharge destination.
- Experience in a rehabilitation, Orthopedics, or medical/surgical setting that demonstrates achievement of the requisite job knowledge, skills, and abilities is sought.
- It is necessary to have at least one year of experience in a skilled nursing facility, a hospital, or an inpatient/outpatient setting.
- A degree in physical therapy from an APTA-accredited program is required.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to test their limits in a responsible, safe, and constructive manner are all important qualities.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and grow.