Full-Time Physical Therapist Assistant – Balaghat
We’re searching for a physical therapist that cares about patients and coworkers, offers excellent care, and contributes to team efforts. A candidate who enjoys working with a wide range of patients, from teenagers to the elderly, and who is ready to go above and beyond for their patients when necessary will be a good fit for this position. You’d be in responsible of coordinating care with other healthcare professionals as needed to help patients return to their previous level of function or a level of function that allows them to attain greater independence and a better quality of life.
Job Title : Physical Therapist Assistant
Location : Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 44.47 per hour.
Company : Phileo Staffing Solutions
Job Type : Full-Time
- Non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living tasks, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment such as crutches, canes, and prostheses are all taught, stimulated, and aided to the patient.
- Patients should be given information and training to help them reduce their medication use and avoid surgery.
- Implement a Plan of Care, hold patients accountable for sticking to it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- As needed, offer advice and assistance to the client’s family and/or other caregivers to encourage the client’s progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Understands different payer payments and allocates therapeutic resources efficiently based on resident goals and outcomes associated with discharge destination.
- When it comes to mobility and health, restore, maintain, and encourage not just good physical function, but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- In compliance with APTA standards and state requirements, conduct initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations.
- By preventing the beginning, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limits, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, maladies, or injuries, you can avoid their development, symptoms, and progression.
- Tests a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capabilities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, and records the results in order to build or amend treatment programs.
- Consults with physicians and other practitioners to get additional patient information, modify treatment plans, and incorporate physical therapy into the patient’s overall health care.
- Experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that indicates achievement of needed work knowledge, skills, and abilities is sought.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and constructive way are all desirable attributes.
- A physical therapy degree from an APTA-approved program is required.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and develop.
- A minimum of one year of experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility, Hospital, or Inpatient/Outpatient setting is essential.