26 May 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Assistant – Sabtang
Subordinate to a certified Pharmacist, the Pharmacy Assistant greets customers in person or by phone, processes new and refill prescriptions, prints computerized or written prescription labels, packages and ships prescriptions and pharmaceuticals, and supports pharmacy staff with administrative tasks.
Job Title : Pharmacy Assistant
Location : Sabtang, Batanes Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.69 per hour.
Company : Integrated Resources, Inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is essential to have a clean and organized work environment, clean work areas on a regular basis, and follow proper disposal procedures.
- Examine all drug storage facilities to ensure that all medicines have been properly and securely kept in accordance with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and State Board of Pharmacy requirements.
- Develops a broad understanding of the market, the competitive landscape, customer needs, distribution channels, and the company’s product offers for the given product (s)
- Forms for alerts and reorders are completed as required. Stock requests submitted by patient care areas have been completed. Deliveries from wholesalers and other suppliers are inspected for expiry dates, and charges are issued to the appropriate cost centers.
- Non-sterile and sterile products, as well as extemporaneous doses, are repackaged and/or labeled as directed by the pharmacist on the batch record.
- Pharmacy and corporate goals can only be met if patients are treated with kindness, care, and efficiency while receiving the necessary drugs and information.
- As a result of an emergency, the person who is called in to cover sick calls, cover vacant positions, make changes to the workload, and work on projects is called in.
- A claim check or inspection of a health plan card may be used to authenticate the patient’s identify before medications may be sold.
- Examines the prescription to ensure that it contains the medicine name, strength, directions for usage, the amount to be provided, any specific instructions, and how to renew the prescription. Recognizes the possibility of generic or therapeutic replacements.
- Perform point of sale duties and keep track of cash, credit, and check payments accurately. When you finish your shift, make sure you have paid all of your transactions from the day and checked for mistakes.
- All designated automated distribution chores and responsibilities may be completed by this individual.
- first responsibility is to provide medicine and supplies on time. Emergency medical carts are also included in this category.
- you must be able to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Motivational in the search for mistakes, as well as inquiring when anything looks to be in error
- have strong leadership abilities and excellent organizational skills, along with a capacity to think critically, as well as solid judgement.