26 May 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Assistant – Narowal
The Pharmacy Assistant is supervised by a qualified Pharmacist. Assists pharmacy employees with secretarial duties such as filling and packaging completed prescriptions and pharmaceutical items, as well as greeting clients in person and over the phone.
Job Title : Pharmacy Assistant
Location : Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 15.18 per hour.
Company : Alto Pharmacy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment, cleans the area on a regular basis, and follows proper disposal procedures.
- As a result of an emergency, the person who is called in to cover sick calls, cover vacant positions, make changes to the workload, and work on projects is called in.
- Forms are filled out to get notifications and to order new things when they need to do so. Patient care areas fill in a form to ask for floor stocks. People who work at cost centers get paid, deliveries are checked for expiration dates, and charges are sent to the right cost centers.
- Manage cash, credit, and check transactions at the point of sale and ensure that all monetary transactions are correct. When you finish your shift, reconcile all of your daily register transactions and look for inconsistencies.
- Assists in developing a thorough awareness of the product’s market, rivals, customer requirements, distribution methods, and Company offerings.
- There should be no gaps in this information, such as a drug name or a precise dosage, or instructions on how to get a fresh prescription. Generic or therapeutic substitutes are possible.
- For the pharmacy to succeed and the company’s goals to be met, it is critical to provide the right prescriptions, information, and professional services in a kind, caring, pleasant, and efficient manner
- Incorporates the pharmacist’s batch record into the packaging and labeling of pharmaceuticals, including sterile and nonsterile items.
- All drug storage rooms should be inspected to verify that all medications have been properly and safely stored in line with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and State Board of Pharmacy regulations, among others.
- Sells medicines by comparing call slips to claim checks, health plan cards, or other patient identification.
- is concerned with the quality of the product and is driven to seek out and investigate any discrepancies.
- The capacity to lead effectively, as well as the ability to organize well, as well as the ability to think critically and independently.
- Working in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere while keeping to stringent deadlines is a must.
- Demonstrates proficiency in carrying out all of the automated distribution activities and obligations that have been assigned.
- must make sure that their patients get their prescriptions and supplies on schedule. Carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies are also included in this category.