19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Pharmacy Assistant Evening Shift Includes Weekend Hours – Wokha
The Pharmacy Assistant, under the direct supervision and control of a licensed Pharmacist, provides in-person and telephone reception, receives and directs new and refill prescriptions for further processing, creates computerized or typed prescription labels, packages and sells filled prescriptions and pharmaceutical merchandise, and assists pharmacy personnel with clerical functions.
Job Title : Pharmacy Assistant Evening Shift Includes Weekend Hours
Location : Wokha, Nagaland, India
Salary : $ 18.66 per hour.
Company : GoHealth Urgent Care
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be responsible for handling all cash, credit card, and check payments at the point of sale. When you’re done with your shift, check your daily register transactions for any discrepancies and correct them if necessary.
- Checks to make sure the right person is getting the medicine by looking at a call slip, the person’s health plan card or something else that shows their ID.
- Forms for repeat orders and notice are available upon request. Flooring needs for patient care spaces are satisfied. Deliveries from wholesalers as well as other suppliers are checked for expiration dates, and costs are sent to the appropriate cost centers.
- Make sure that all medications have been stored safely and securely in accordance with the Department of Health, the Joint Commission, and the State Board of Pharmacy rules.
- For the pharmacy to succeed and the company’s goals to be met, it is critical to provide the right prescriptions, information, and professional services in a kind, caring, pleasant, and efficient manner
- Maintains a clean and orderly work environment, cleans the area on a regular basis, and disposes of waste in an acceptable way.
- If a medicine is prescribed, it must be named, the strength and amount prescribed, how to take it, and where to get a replacement, among other things. The following are only a few instances of what is required. However, even in circumstances when generics and therapeutic alternatives are possible, they are not necessarily the best choice.
- Assists in acquiring a comprehensive grasp of the product’s market, rivals, consumer wants, distribution methods, and the company’s offerings
- Performs tasks in the event of an emergency, such as covering sick calls, adjusting workloads, and taking on projects.
- Back orders, discontinuations, replacements, and product transitions are all initiatives that she leads. Works with the Operations team to coordinate and convey the project strategy.
- Having the ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment while simultaneously completing several projects and adhering to strict deadlines is essential
- always on the lookout for flaws and isn’t afraid to ask questions if they are found.
- must make sure that their patients get their prescriptions and supplies on schedule. Carts for cardiac, cardiac, and surgical emergencies are also included in this category.
- excellent organizational and critical thinking abilities are essential for someone in a leadership position.
- able to carry out all of the automated distribution responsibilities assigned to it because of its extensive training and expertise.