Full-Time Personal Assistant – Sagñay
The Senior Administrative Assistant will assist the Managing Director of the Company’s Starches, Sweeteners, and Texturizes business with complicated, executive-level administrative support. This function is in charge of making the right first impression and representing the Managing Director. This function also handles secret information and coordinates day-to-day workflow, which includes complicated calendar management, worldwide trip planning, expense reporting, and email review and organizing. This position is also in charge of the administrative staff’s oversight, coaching, and development. The ideal candidate for this position is an accomplished administrative assistant with proven experience supporting high-level executives, as well as a highly organized, proactive, flexible, self-starter with strong initiative, who possesses strong follow-through skills and demonstrates interest and ability to improve processes and apply new technologies. This individual will bring value as a team member by demonstrating good administrative, organizational, technical, and communication abilities, and will be an essential component of the company.
Job Title : Personal Assistant
Location : Sagñay, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.64 per hour.
Company : BSI
Job Type : Full-Time
- Following up with persons who inquire about the status or completion of work orders they’ve submitted, in addition to the timelyness of such jobs. Work order completion and productivity issues should be reported to your Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist so that they may be further investigated.
- Appointments, travel arrangements, and reimbursement paperwork are all handled by the department director’s calendar manager. The calendar manager also manages and arranges department meetings.
- Assists the Physical Plant Supervisor Specialist in supervising staff coverage for the department and re-directing work order activities depending on coverage available within the department on a given day.
- Helps the Administrative Support Supervisor with daily casework, monthly reports, office supplies, postage metering, merchant card reconciliation, billing and accounts receivable, and database management.
- Having the opportunity to work in a dynamic atmosphere where you will be challenged and given clear instructions on how to excel in your role and opportunities for advancement in other areas is both rewarding and appreciated.
- Ensure correct processes are followed while processing student and part-time job documentation and professional service agreements. Submit disbursement requests and trip reimbursements on schedule. Track administrative unit budgets, restricted accounts, and award/scholarship monies. Submit purchase orders and invoices for payment.
- Monitor your email and list-serve accounts. Program newsletters and formal communication materials will fall under your purview. In charge of department and program bulletin boards and other campus marketing activities. Ensure that the department’s social media accounts are running smoothly. In charge of the department’s and program’s web sites, ensuring that they are prepared and up to date.
- Calendar management in a fast-paced environment with many competing priorities includes responding to all incoming scheduling requests, prioritizing the most urgent and sensitive matters or meetings, communicating with all parties and making sure that meetings are set up for success to be fast and effective
- Respond to enquiries regarding the department, its programs, and its operations. Assist guests in a timely way. Keep department supplies stocked and ready as required. Mailboxes for the department, programs, and teachers. Maintain office files for correct recordkeeping. Make and handle maintenance requests to keep the office running. Work-study and student helpers must be supervised to complete responsibilities and cover the main office.
- Assist students and potential students in connecting with university resources and faculty/staff advisers. Develop a knowledge with the structures and requirements of each program in order to give basic student counseling, including the explanation of checklists and program requirements. Process student paperwork for the majors and minors of the program.
- An associate’s degree from a recognized college or university with a major in business, public administration, or a related area, and five years of administrative support experience, or any equivalent combination of training and experience is required.
- Ability to be flexible and capable of working independently to troubleshoot any problems that arise in the administrative unit. Ability to manage the department office in a responsible manner; ability to compile and maintain documents with a high degree of accuracy; ability to manage the department office in a responsible manner.
- A degree is required. At the very least, you will require a bachelor’s degree. Preferably in the insurance business, with at least three years of experience in an executive administrative support job, with at least 8 to 10 years of administrative support experience.
- In order to be considered for this position you must have at least three years of expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). It’s all about the specs. A familiarity with Microsoft Teams is a good thing.
- Ability to contact and work with a wide range of administrators, staff, and faculty from all over campus, Excellent attention to detail, written and spoken communication skills, and the ability to do more than one thing at a time are needed.