25 May 2023
Full-Time Pediatric Occupational Therapist – Lantawan
We’re looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can operate in a fast-paced workplace. The ideal candidate cares for his or her patients and goes above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with people to establish a treatment plan that will improve their capacity to move, reduce discomfort, restore function, and prevent disability. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and trustworthy person who genuinely cares about the well-being of others.
Job Title : Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Location : Lantawan, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 41.92 per hour.
Company : Centers Plan for Healthy Living
Job Type : Full-Time
- When it comes to mobility and health, restore, maintain, and promote not just optimal physical function but also perfect wellness, fitness, and quality of life.
- Tests and evaluates a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capabilities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, as well as keeping track of the results in order to build or amend treatment programs.
- The therapist interacts with a physician and other practitioners to gather more patient information, make treatment program revisions, and integrate physical therapy with other areas of the patient’s health care.
- Prevent impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities from diseases, disorders, conditions, or injuries by preventing the onset, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limitations, and disabilities.
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy evaluations in compliance with state rules and the American Physical Therapy Association’s (APTA) standards of practice.
- Patients should be provided with information and training in order to help them reduce their drug consumption and avoid surgery.
- Understands different payer reimbursements and distributes therapy resources effectively in accordance with resident goals and outcomes as they relate to discharge destination.
- As appropriate, provide guidance and communication to the client’s family and/or other caregivers in order to assist the client in achieving mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Implement a Plan of Care, hold patients accountable for sticking to it, and alter the timetable and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Instructs, motivates, and assists the patient with a variety of physical tasks, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive devices such as crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that indicates achievement of the requisite job knowledge, skills, and abilities is desirable.
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to encourage patients to push their limits in a responsible, safe, and successful way are all important qualities.
- It is required that you have at least one year of experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting.
- The applicant should have a strong sense of leadership and a desire to learn and enhance his skills on a constant basis.
- A physical therapy degree from an APTA-accredited program is required.