18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Patient/Family Service Specialist – Alexandria
This role is in charge of monitoring child care providers to ensure that they are following all applicable laws, regulations, and procedures. This job is also responsible for conducting monitoring visits and recommending acceptance or denial of registration applications or renewals of child care facilities and centers within the given counties and caseload to Team Leads.
Job Title : Patient/Family Service Specialist
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.63 per hour.
Company : Elemy
Job Type : Full-Time
- The division and the IT department must work together to keep track of child care registration data.
- By delivering training, answering questions, and providing child care-related materials, provides technical help to facility owners.
- Accusations of abuse, neglect, or misbehavior are investigated and recorded by social workers and investigators.
- Informs and explains issues that require corrective action to child care providers, makes a proposal for suitable remedial action, and sets deadlines for fixes.
- Create an atmosphere that promotes development and nurtures self-confidence, trust, and respect for others.
- Co-plans appropriate learning activities for groups of children depending on their age, size, composition, and other characteristics, in accordance with the center’s educational philosophy.
- You must keep your options open in case weekend or late-night inspections are required for reasons of safety.
- Children’s care laws can only be enforced when all players in the sector work together to ensure restricted collaboration in a specific region.
- Recommends to the State whether new child care provider applications should be granted or refused, and if current child care provider registration should be cancelled.
- Monitors compliance with state and federal rules and regulations by inspecting and evaluating current and planned child care providers.
- Among the skills necessary for success in this profession are the ability to read and analyze business periodicals, as well as technical processes and regulatory requirements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Communication with groups of managers, customers, board members, and the general public is vital.
- Experience dealing with low-income families and/or child care subsidies is preferred, as understanding of the Child Care Resource and Referral Service or child care programs.
- An MBA or 36 credit hours of post-baccalaureate academic study is needed. Four years of education administration or teaching experience, or association with one.