26 May 2023
Full-Time Pathologist – Sitra
We’re seeking for a responsible Doctor to examine and treat chronic pain patients while providing high-quality medical treatment. To evaluate symptoms and identify diseases, you must be extremely informed about pain management and other medical disorders. The job might be hard, so you’ll need a lot of patience.
Job Title : Pathologist
Location : Sitra, Sitra, Bahrain
Salary : $ 86.71 per hour.
Company : Community Health Network
Job Type : Full-Time
- Prepares thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, including evaluation findings, therapies administered, patient reaction to therapy, and treatment plan.
- Use the medical director’s proprietary medical techniques to assess and treat ED, PE, and other male sexually related health issues.
- Provide preventative and health maintenance therapy, such as yearly physicals, good health practices, and self-care skills, via education and counselling.
- Maintain regular contact with the medical director in order to provide medical treatment to customers (CMO).
- Makes appropriate recommendations for operations that cannot be done at the institution.
- Use and support the team’s comprehensive clinical treatment paradigm, which is geared to help obese patients achieve their weight-loss goals.
- Establish a compassionate relationship with patients by demonstrating excellent bedside manner.
- Supervision is required for mid-level clinicians (nurse practitioners and physician assistants, including those working in Women’s Health Care).
- Patients should see their doctors on a regular basis to examine their health and identify any issues.
- Patients and their families should be involved in their health care, improve care coordination, and promote population and public health while preserving their privacy and security via meaningful use of certified EHR technology.
- It is preferred that you have at least two (2) years of outpatient experience practicing primary care medicine.
- Family medicine, occupational or preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R board certification is desirable. Prior expertise in Occupational Medicine would be desirable.
- Current, valid (in good standing) medical license in the state where services are provided or eligible for licensing in the state where services are given.
- A doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO) degree from an authorized medical institution is required
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are required.