17 Mar 2023
Part-Time Parts Counter Clerk – Valsad
The Utility Clerk provides superior customer service to provide a positive client experience. It provides an inviting and secure atmosphere that encourages consumers to return. Supports the “Customer First” philosophy and encourages employees to go above and above for their clients. Respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusiveness, and safety of others are exemplified by this person.
Job Title : Parts Counter Clerk
Location : Valsad, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 17.61 per hour.
Company : BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Job Type : Part-Time
- Making regular equipment inspections and alerting department or store management when anything needs to be serviced can help you avoid costly mistakes in the future.
- Certain protocols are followed to ensure that objects are shown in the greatest possible light, such as positioning items in specified locations and removing cardboard after sales have been made.
- Execute clerical chores as required, such as ordering and delivering supplies to crews, providing and loading printer paper and ribbons, publishing bulletins and notifications, and compiling and distributing reports. Perform clerical responsibilities as directed.
- Janitorial and store maintenance tasks that need the use of specialist equipment include tasks like sweeping and mopping floors, assisting with spill clean-up, and more.
- Shopping bags may be conveniently stored in a corral for quick access. A clean parking lot is maintained, and any issues that arise on store property are reported to the management.
- Offers a clean, safe, and sanitary working and shopping environment by adhering to Company safety rules. Adheres to and follows the policies and procedures of the company.
- Performs safe and effective operation of the floor scrubber, garbage compactor, and cardboard baler equipment by adhering to specified safety regulations.
- It is essential to acquire and retain the ability to reply to customers’ inquiries and make product recommendations throughout time.
- Install new water lines by gathering the relevant paperwork and deposits. The monthly bill administration and production is handled. The Water Crane is used to collect money.
- Maintaining a nice manner includes welcoming customers with a smile, addressing their queries, and transporting their belongings as necessary.
- Instructions and remarks in the form of technical documentation must be read and understood. Comprehend the basics of letter-writing In order for customers, consumers, and other employees of a company to effectively receive and process information, they must be able to work in small groups or get it one on one.
- Adroitness in juggling phone calls and customers in the store. To ensure accurate data entry, this position requires meticulous attention to detail. Must be able to operate a calculator, as well as Excel and Word on a personal computer. Customer service skills and a desire to help the community are essential.
- Mathematical procedures using decimal numbers and whole numbers. Analyzing ratios and percentages. Working with money and keeping track of how much you have in your wallet.
- Equivalent of one to three months of comparable work experience and/or training, or a combination of high school diploma and general education degree (GED).
- A good communication strategy with the general public and colleagues in English must be in place. Capacity to read and assess material, as well as the willingness and ability to report on the project’s progress, are required for this position.