17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Parts Counter Clerk – Magarao
It is our goal to find a bold and responsible Utility Clerk who is also happy and enthusiastic! In this position, you will be responsible for a broad range of responsibilities around the front end of the shop, including providing excellent customer service, collecting carts, and cleaning. A Utility Clerk is a conscientious team member who works well with others. Having the ability to operate at a quick speed and with a good eye for detail will ensure that all of our clients have a positive and memorable experience with us.
Job Title : Parts Counter Clerk
Location : Magarao, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.88 per hour.
Company : Mid-States Utility
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ensures that the necessary paperwork is completed and that deposits for new water connections are collected Monthly billings are maintained and produced in this department. The Water Crane is responsible for collecting money.
- Regular housekeeping activities such as sweeping and mopping the floors, aiding with fast spill clean-ups, and completing other jobs that need specific equipment.
- Customer service and friendliness are maintained by welcoming customers, answering queries, and transferring items as required.
- Maintains a safe and efficient working environment by operating the floor scrubber, garbage compactor, and cardboard baler equipment in accordance with established safety regulations.
- Completion and distribution of reports are among the clerical jobs that must be performed. Order and distribute supplies to crews; supply and load printer paper and ribbons; post notices and bulletins; and complete and distribute reports are among the clerical chores that must be performed.
- Maintaining frequent equipment checks and notifying the appropriate department or store management when anything need repairs may save time and money by preventing expensive malfunctions in the future.
- The capacity to reply to customers’ questions and propose items by learning about the products offered in each area and maintaining that knowledge..
- The cart corral is used to store the shopping carts that have been collected. Maintains the store’s parking lot and reports any occurrences, actions, or concerns to management.
- Excellent product presentation is established and maintained by placing items in designated area, removing cardboard from shelves when products are purchased, and putting the cardboard into a bailer.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and hygienic working and shopping environment by following Company safety regulations. Complies with all Company rules and procedures.
- A high school diploma or general education diploma (GED) is required for all candidates, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- It is vital to be able to read and grasp technical instructions, brief messages, and other notes in order to function properly. Possess the ability to write straightforward letters. Customers, consumers, and other members of the organization’s staff must be able to receive and digest information that is provided to them individually or in groups of varying sizes.
- Capable of managing phone calls and walk-in consumers. Must be meticulous in order to input accurate data into the system. Must be able to operate with a calculator and Microsoft Excel and Word. Must be a people person with a passion for helping the public.
- The ability to read and write in a clear and succinct way in the English language. Ability to communicate successfully with the public and coworkers; Ability to read and comprehend papers and produce regular reports.
- The capacity to employ whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals while multiplying or dividing in all units of measurement. Take into account percentages and ratios as well as the rate of change in your data. The ability to count back change, money, and the balance of a cash drawer is essential.