This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Parts Clerk – Al-Shahaniya
The Tool room’s inventory is the responsibility of the Inventory Clerks. The order and cleanliness of the tool room is also ensured by an attendant. A tool crib attendant’s duties include assisting coworkers and educating new hires on the need of proper tooling and storage.
Job Title : Parts Clerk
Location : Al-Shahaniya, Al-Shahaniya, Qatar
Salary : $ 21.22 per hour.
Company : Canon Business Process Services, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make it a priority to offer exceptional service to both internal and external clients.
- Help out around the warehouse with things like sweeping the floors and putting away tools.
- Safely do daily tasks and accurately record indirect time by paying close attention to and following all applicable instructions and established best practices.
- It is your duty to observe all relevant preventative measures and food safety policies, including the current SQF code, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA).
- Any issues that may be noticed during the assembly or troubleshooting operations should be reported to the supervisor and the appropriate staff members using the ticket system and/or email.
- Carry out regular and spot checks of stock and provide updates on shortages, surpluses, and overall inventory status as required.
- responsible for following, keeping up with, and even helping to develop procedures that may not yet exist in written form.
- Control the tool room, distribute supplies and equipment to the production team, return tools to the designated tool room area, and maintain the well-maintained and orderly appearance of business property.
- A frequent census of the number of available workstations is recommended.
- Maintain regularly scheduled cycle counts of inventory in the tool room.
- Able to weigh the merits of different courses of action and make a sound decision based on that evaluation.
- talent for conveying ideas and information orally
- Basic understanding of measuring devices such as calipers and measuring tape.
- Working as an Inventory Clerk in a high-volume production environment for at least one to two years is preferred.
- Problem-solving abilities, as well as written and vocal communication skills, are required.