Full-Time Partner Marketing Manager – Nashik
In order to keep up with the demands of our dynamic business, we need to hire a new Program Manager. You’ll collaborate closely with the company’s product managers and developers of all kinds. You will be responsible for establishing goals and standards. You will also oversee the entire process, from conceptualization to final product delivery to ongoing maintenance. You can give attention to both the shipment and the buyers. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the product development process, strong analytic skills, and a keen eye for quality. Both your listening and writing abilities will skyrocket. The capacity to update upper management on progress, potential threats, and preventative measures is essential in this position. Having solid technical competence is also crucial for this position. The ideal candidate will have experience in technical fields, solid analytical and problem-solving chops, and excellent project management and communication abilities.
Job Title : Partner Marketing Manager
Location : Nashik, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 32.49 per hour.
Company : FE International
Job Type : Full-Time
- Handle all budgeting for the program and coordinate with upper management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize efficiency.
- Focus on the client at all times while effectively communicating with stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources to ensure the timely completion of essential projects.
- Work together with project managers, other IT business divisions, and suppliers.
- Manage the program’s finances while overseeing multiple initiatives, dealing with conflicts, and keeping tabs on development.
- Leverage your negotiating skills, influence, and imagination to find solutions to problems with scope, time, money, risk, and resources.
- Facilitate productive team dynamics, set goals, and provide leadership to project managers in times of uncertainty.
- Provide project managers with methodical discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors to help them create upfront time and resource estimations.
- Control programs and/or a number of independent but connected tasks at once.
- Take into account the overall impact of particular projects before elevating issues or risks to the portfolio or program level.
- Arbitrate and resolve conflict within the program when necessary. Understand appropriate paths and methods for escalation.
- Complete familiarity with the Agile and Waterfall software development life cycle approaches, as well as proven experience managing such processes.
- a four-year college degree, ideally in computer science, information systems, or a technical discipline related to it.
- Quick learner with the ability to adjust to new situations; takes the initiative to seek out information as needed.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and at least 12 years of experience managing IT projects, including full lifecycle management of medium- to large-scale initiatives.
- Strong verbal and writing communication abilities, including the capacity to actively listen, solve problems, and interact with both business and technical users.