Full-Time Paralegal File Clerk – Obando
It is the job of the File Clerk to receive and account for all money coming into the company. Assist the Receivables department by making sure that all rules and procedures are followed and that receivables are collected accurately, quickly, and completely by the File Clerk. Reports and analyses are prepared by the File Clerk, who also serves as a point of contact with relevant contractors, agencies and other divisions of the organization. It is the responsibility of this job to ensure that the right procedures and protocols are followed in relation to the company’s receivables and to enter journal entries and reconcile accounts as necessary.
Job Title : Paralegal File Clerk
Location : Obando, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 18.24 per hour.
Company : Unitedhealth Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Managing client applications as well as doing policy reviews to check whether particular conditions are handled ensures that rules and procedures are being followed. carries out an inquiry to confirm the truth of claims.
- Accurately document one’s personal and professional activities.
- Enter data from source documents such canceled checks, sales reports, or invoices into particular data fields using keyboards or scanners. The data may also be saved to disks and tapes for future use.
- Answers phones, passes calls to relevant departments, or takes accurate and complete messages from callers. Greets callers and assists them with frequent concerns or complaints.
- an estimate of the client’s income is made and the number of hours of care to which he or she is entitled is determined. For the purpose of ensuring that their eligibility is not compromised, customers may be requested to provide the necessary documentation.
- Flowcharts, spreadsheets, and work documents are prepared and updated on a regular basis, and statistical analysis is carried out.
- Checks and verifies the correctness and completeness of data by comparing it to previously recorded data, updating previously recorded data, and providing brand-new gear.
- Clerical and typing tasks that go with the processing of a lot of different office items, like form letters and requisitions, are done by this person. This person also checks the envelopes that are sent out.
- Be sure to compile, sort, and double-check your data before entering it into the system! Data input errors may be found and fixed, or you can tell your supervisors of any issues you uncover. Use a validation template or cross-check the data against the source document to look for errors.
- Under direct supervision, the File Clerk is responsible for maintaining all areas of file management in an accurate and private way, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
- A high school certificate or GED; one to three months of relevant experience and/or training; or an equivalent blend; or a combination of education and experience; are all acceptable options.
- Employers that are adept at handling personnel of varied personalities, looks and communication styles will be more likely to succeed.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard in order to generate reports, timetables, and other necessary documents.
- To execute this position effectively, a person should be familiar with Accounting, Database, Internet, Inventory, Spreadsheet and Word Processing applications, as well as Order Processing and Payroll systems.
- Working under deadlines necessitates the capacity to work correctly and detail-oriented.