18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Panjiva Product Specialist – Agaie
A Product Specialist is wanted by our company. It is the job of the Product Specialist to give retailers and producers with in-depth information on the products they sell. The Brand Representative will assist produce money for our firm by promoting and selling our chosen products via education and promotion. The Regional Sales Director has direct authority over the person in this role.
Job Title : Panjiva Product Specialist
Location : Agaie, Niger, Nigeria
Salary : $ 15.32 per hour.
Company : Chicory
Job Type : Full-Time
- Incorporates broad knowledge of the market, competitive environment, customer needs, distribution channels, and company offers for the allocated product into his or her daily work (s)
- Back orders from manufacturers, product discontinuation and replacement, and product transitions are among the projects that she leads. Contributes to the success of the Operations team by organizing and conveying the project’s plan to the team.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, takes part in product launch activities. Managing SKU setup, price evaluation, ROI model building, marketing material input and feedback, training and webinars, and occasional customer presentations are all examples of possible responsibilities.
- Knowledge of applicable product offers, scope documentation, and department rules and procedures required to deliver correct customer solutions
- Monthly, we review a comprehensive list of products we’d want to offer. This list contains redundant, outdated, and non-value-added content from all KOB.
- Assist in developing a go-to-market plan for widespread solution adoption and condense massive volumes of information into brief product documentation for internal and external usage.
- Ownership of issues from the first time a customer contacts us to the end of the call, which includes escalating issues to the right people and giving customers updates.
- Travel to client locations as needed to perform repairs, assist/direct customers with repairs, or start-up of products to guarantee correct and efficient technical repair and/or technical support of the company’s products.
- Create and prioritize the advertising solutions product road map as “the voice of the consumer,” a representative of the customer base.
- Provide exceptional quality assistance to internal and external clients by demonstrating a high level of satisfaction and technical competence.
- Strong team player with an optimistic outlook and a burning desire to provide World Class Customer Service to every single client.
- The ability to understand complex technical concepts and communicate them effectively to a non-technical audience is important.
- Prior experience in an online advertising job and knowledge of advertising products and ad serving technologies are required.
- Capability to perform under accelerated time constraints and swiftly react to changes in priorities
- Must be in good physical and mental health, be able to stand for long periods of time, and have emotional maturity, stability, and a sense of humor.