18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Overhead Cab Crane Operator – Patnongon
We’re looking for a Crane Operator to join our team. The Crane Operator will break up, remove, and transfer material using a crane with a grapple and drop ball. Slag pit maintenance will be the responsibility of the Crane Operator, which will include excavating, watering, and temperature monitoring.
Job Title : Overhead Cab Crane Operator
Location : Patnongon, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.47 per hour.
Company : Allegiance Crane & Equipment
Job Type : Full-Time
- The crane operator inspects the crane for damaged or malfunctioning components and notifies the supervisor if any are discovered by him. Cleaning and lubricating the lifting mechanism of the crane.
- Will be utilizing a referee whistle, chains, nylon slings, pallet lifters, magnets, vacuum lifters, posi-turner, spreader bar, softeners, tape measure, hammer, punches, pliers, crescent wrench, and paint stick marker. To be competent to execute this profession, you must have knowledge of all skills.
- Attach rigging to load, verify travel path, blow whistle, signal crane operator, lead load to destination, position load, unhook rigging, and return to storage rack
- Understand and follow corporate, customer, and health/safety rules, as well as any other legislation that may apply.
- This job involves you to climb a vertical ladder (to a height of 25 feet), check the crane and cab, fill out inspection paperwork, operate the crane (4 hand levers, 1 foot brake), and complete steel orders.
- Through the control panel, you can keep an eye on activities and make modifications to the process. Perform all responsibilities in line with safety rules and regulations.
- Use radio or visual signals and other communication to work with riggers and truck drivers to lift items and other cargo.
- Ability to read and understand instructions manuals, blueprint, drawings & specifications as well as calculate load weights and wire, sheaves & fitting sizes using mathematics is required.
- The applicant is able to work in all weather conditions, and any concerns are notified immediately. Executes various duties as directed by superiors or the organization.
- When the responsibilities of the Crane Operator have been performed, and the workload for the principal job above has allowed, the work of a Rigger begins.
- Having previous experience operating from 30 feet or more and 60 feet or more with a cab and bridge crane (or similar kind) is required.
- Certification from either the NCCCO or the CIC is required. It’s necessary to have a current DOT medical card. Managerial certification or endorsement from the safety department is necessary. Because it’s required by the local government (DC requires operators to be licensed). An on-the-job assessment is required.
- It is necessary to have at least 1-2 years of experience operating heavy machinery.
- The ability to ensure that safety and housekeeping regulations are followed, machine capacities aren’t exceeded, and tools, supplies, and equipment are appropriately stored and accounted for at the conclusion of each workday is essential.
- In order to ensure that the physical health and capacity to fulfil the tasks of this job are maintained, a pre-employment physical examination is required.