26 May 2023
Full-Time OR Inventory Specialist – Koraput
The Inventory Specialist’s main responsibility is to help in the Stock Room. Fulfilling inventory demands, issuing parts/tools, executing order tracking and inventory control, as well as ordering through receipt of things, are all responsibilities. This position necessitates strong internet and keyboarding abilities, as well as the ability to work with people at all levels of the organization to achieve departmental objectives. Along with aggressively supporting Safety, Quality, and Good Manufacturing Practices, as well as Preventative Maintenance initiatives.
Job Title : OR Inventory Specialist
Location : Koraput, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 16.14 per hour.
Company : Abbott Laboratories
Job Type : Full-Time
- Handle material stock check calls, recording and transmitting any pertinent information.
- This role receives, unpacks, and stores tocks tools, equipment, and parts by evaluating inventory, monitoring order points, arranging and expediting orders, and receiving, organizing, and storing goods.
- Maintains pertinent records and paperwork; generates standard reports for management approval.
- To name and identify tools and equipment, use an identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
- Compiles data on material, equipment, items, or supplies received or dispersed, as well as inventory balance, pricing, and cost.
- Communicate with shipping or inventory coordinators, department managers, and internal and external clients to address problems with material stock inventory levels.
- Visually inspects and measures tools and equipment for faults and wear, reporting damage or wear to the supervisor.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, professional, customer service-oriented team setting is required.
- Manipulates par levels, reorders points/min/max, and reduces holding costs to uncover cost-cutting opportunities.
- Physical inventories should be part of the development and implementation process.
- Computer maintenance management systems knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, interpersonal skills, organizational capacity, comprehension of good body mechanics, safety measures, and infection control, ability to follow directions, and knowledge of section specific test information and tools are all possible requirements.
- Reading, writing, and comprehending English items such as safety rules, procedure manuals, and operating and maintenance instructions are all required.
- It is necessary to be able to operate machinery such as pallet jacks.
- A minimum of two years of clerical work experience demonstrating the relevant knowledge, skills, and abilities.