This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Operations Finance Manager – Ḥulwān
We’re looking for an experienced financial manager to join our team. We’d like to speak with you if you have expertise providing exceptional customer service, the desire to generate an infinite income, and are interested in pursuing a career as a Finance Manager working with interesting new goods.
Job Title : Operations Finance Manager
Location : Ḥulwān, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 25.18 per hour.
Company : RideZum
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a method for evaluating crucial events and activities, as well as key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Provide financial reports and financial data to management, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Provide financial advice and suggestions to the firm.
- Compare the company’s real performance to the business plans by looking at expenses, price, variable contributions, sales outcomes, and the company’s actual performance.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are addressed, resolved, and properly documented in a timely manner in accordance with GAAP and SEC rules and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be educated, mentored, and developed in their knowledge and application of these challenges.
- Communicate with various departments, debating business strategy and creating predictions for the future.
- Assist in the preparation of withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as the accompanying documents and schedules, according to government laws.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, control escalation, foresee and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business goals and technological and procedural restrictions.
- Maintain open lines of contact with auditors to guarantee proper financial oversight.
- Ability to enhance Accounting and Finance procedures and structures, as well as establish in the business a Continuous Improvement attitude
- The applicant should have a drive to learn and improve his abilities on a continual basis, as well as a leadership spirit.
- A basic understanding of web-based collaborative tools is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration is required, as well as a degree with a significant mathematical component (MBA preferred).
- Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP are all desirable programs. It is vital to have strong computer skills and application expertise.
- Capacity to lead and grow finance teams’ talent and competencies.