26 May 2023
Full-Time Operational Risk Analyst – Trinidad
Entry-level position supporting the goal of the company in completing due diligence on high-risk potential customers within digital asset market. This position follows established protocols and standards and performs moderate to sophisticated periodic transaction assessments of current and/or new customers in order to identify and report any suspicious behaviour.
Job Title : Operational Risk Analyst
Location : Trinidad, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 38.48 per hour.
Company : Gro Intelligence Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop a complete grasp of a company’s risks by undertaking risk assessment studies such as information collecting and coverage placement, loss forecasting and analysis, and other related activities.
- A comprehensive grasp of fixed-income assets, involving investment processes, trading strategies and market characteristics, as well as market and regulatory circumstances.
- Developing solutions that can be scaled across many portfolios, as well as unique risk measuring methodologies and mitigation tactics.
- Helping to provide information to county employees and the broader population. It is possible to serve on a variety of infrastructure asset management-related boards, committees, and organizations.
- Investigate potential new or existing clients by doing negative news searches and background checks on a case-by-case basis.
- Carry out thorough assessments of prospective digital asset customers in response to requests for reports on specific consumers.
- To do background checks, make use of all available resources, such as Factiva, Lexis Nexis, or any other open source intelligence material that has been obtained and collated in order to develop an evaluation.
- investment and business development teams may make a significant commitment to the establishment of new goods and investment solutions for customers via combined efforts
- may be called upon to provide statistics on a specific project, while other members of the team may provide help.
- In order to ensure compliance with regulatory guidance requirements, a client list is regularly monitored and updated. As a consequence, risk tolerance is adjusted to account for any changes.
- To be considered, you should have a background in accounting or auditing as well as 1-3 years of relevant experience in consulting, advice, professional services or advertising. You should also be able to think critically and have strong financial analysis abilities.
- Attention to detail as exhibited by excellent time management, solid organizational abilities, and analytical thinking to solve issues
- Receptive to new ideas and willing to challenge the current quo to discover fresh solutions to old problems.
- Effective communicator with the ability to effectively and skillfully communicate complicated topics to non-technical/non-quantitative audiences.
- Proficiency in analyzing vast amounts of data and identifying patterns using a range of statistical techniques, as well as analytical and problem-solving talents.