26 May 2023
Full-Time Opening Lifeguard – Kot Addu
A lifeguard’s primary responsibility is to keep swimmers and spectators safe by enforcing safety standards, responding effectively to emergencies, and teaching and promoting proper swimming techniques and attitudes. Individuals must be able to work alone as well as part of a bigger team of professionals. To thrive in this field, you must be able to communicate with the public in a variety of ways. Special events, weekends, and even split shift jobs may need more hours.
Job Title : Opening Lifeguard
Location : Kot Addu, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 13.77 per hour.
Company : Hofstra University
Job Type : Full-Time
- The job of a pool safety manager is to make sure that all policies, rules, and laws pertaining to pool safety are adhered to and obeyed.
- Answers questions from members and visitors politely, gives information that is relevant to the job, and takes action to address issues as they arise.
- Keeps an eye on members and visitors while they are in the pool area and makes sure they follow all of the Club’s safety rules and regulations.
- Teaching swimming, overseeing swimming groups, and assisting with other aquatic activities at the club are all examples of aquatic services. This position’s main responsibility is to supply these services.
- To carry out the job’s obligations, read, write, translate, and communicate in English to help preserve a range of accident reports.
- The lifeguards are also responsible for avoiding accidents and ensuring that the water is safe, in addition to their primary duties.
- Maintains the pool and surrounding deck areas, as well as the pool house and gutters, by monitoring the pool water chemistry.
- The pool and pool area preparation for the summer season includes cleaning the pool, washing the pool decks, cleaning and repositioning the pool furniture and lifeguard equipment, cleaning the bathhouse, cleaning the fence, and cleaning the flower bed areas.
- Your job is to keep the pool deck and break room clean as well as the restrooms, drains, and pipes.
- When teaching children to swim or spending time with their families, keep an eye out for any violations of the pool’s laws or regulations that can jeopardize their health and safety.
- High school graduation or GED is necessary for employment in this position.
- An essential skill is the capacity to create and maintain excellent working connections with co-workers, departments, and the general public.
- Working with children and people with impairments is a vital need.
- An applicant for a lifeguard position must have worked as one for at least three months before they may be hired.
- A current American Red Cross certification in Lifeguard Training, Community First Aid, and CPR is necessary for the Professional Rescuer.