18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Opening for Office Assistant – Al-Jīzah
Seeking a seasoned office manager. This Office Administrator will provide operational and administrative support to the CEO and President’s office. The Office Administrator is responsible for overseeing all administrative tasks, including but not limited to scheduling, booking trips, and submitting expenses. The ideal candidate for the role of office administrator is someone who is fluent in English and has extensive experience with Microsoft Office.
Job Title : Opening for Office Assistant
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.65 per hour.
Company : AlixPartners
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain office security protocol and guarantee that the office fulfills the firm’s business continuity requirements.
- In addition to responding to public enquiries about the branch’s policies, programs, and processes, this position occasionally has the duty to recommend a course of action to management in a variety of situations.
- composes letters and reports, files documents, fields query, refers customers, and schedules appointments, among other clerical tasks.
- Participant in projects and activities to improve service delivery to internal and external clients as part of the firm’s administrative operations team.
- Maintains control over employees by keeping tabs on their schedules, time cards, and performance reviews.
- Plan and carry out routine employee gatherings and office activities, such as client and business development events and charitable endeavors.
- oversee facility upkeep; function as local property management’s point of contact; and collaborate with building staff and relevant internal contacts.
- Controlling communications, creating file systems, examining and approving supply requisitions, allocating and supervising clerical duties are all part of maintaining office services.
- Control all aspects of the functioning of the office, including the provision of support services by office workers, conference center personnel, and practice assistants (secretarial) (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- performs many responsibilities related to administration, clerical work, record keeping, bookkeeping, file reviewing, and assistance.
- Top-tier abilities in management, communication, and planning.
- Able to juggle competing priorities in a high-pressure, close attention-to-detail setting.
- a BA/BS and at least seven years of managerial experience in a medium- to large-sized professional services firm.
- Ability to learn new software fast and expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- A calm composure in the face of competing demands and short deadlines.