26 May 2023
Full-Time Offsite Implementation Consultant (Associate) – Al Batinah North
Legislative Management initiatives for current customers and new client projects are the focus of an Implementation Consultant. As long-standing public sector customers, we depend on our ICs to make sure they get the most from our products. Knowledge of the product, a keen eye for the fine details, adaptability, and a passion for helping clients succeed are all essential requirements for this position. To guarantee the success of their clients, candidates should bring a consultative approach and a “”whatever it takes”” mindset.
Job Title : Offsite Implementation Consultant (Associate)
Location : Al Batinah North, Shamāl al-Bāṭinah, Oman
Salary : $ 34.25 per hour.
Company : Backstop Solutions Group Llc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Training unit, test new workflows, scripts, or solutions. As needed, provide project supervision for more complex account setups to guarantee successful completion.
- Keeps track of project plans (such as an overall plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to make sure the project is finished on time and to specifications.
- Customers must appreciate the benefits of client tools and consultations such as enablement, communications management, change management, and technical advice.
- deciding the extent of the job, allocating the appropriate cash and staff, creating deadlines, developing communication strategies, and describing the sorts of testing and maintenance to be conducted
- To impact other processes and system priorities, collaboration between functional and technical subject matter experts (SMEs) from the business side (internal and external) is the purpose of SMEs working together.
- Report to project stakeholders on a weekly basis on project progress, future week plans, and problems that need management and stakeholder attention to keep everyone up to date.
- It is vital to organize and oversee the implementation process since it enables the client to be kept informed of the planned completion dates of each step.
- You should look for customers who aren’t using the service enough and provide them advise on how to get back into the habit of using it more often
- Configuring Company Solutions to meet Client needs to create a solution that works effectively for each customer, producing value and optimising growth potential.
- This position’s main responsibilities include organizing and managing testing, documenting and monitoring outcomes, and resolving difficulties promptly.
- Implementing, onboarding, project management, customer success, building relationships, and managing change must be done for at least five years.
- Alternative technological or commercial solutions are proposed in collaboration with functional and technical subject matter experts (internal and external).
- Accepts great responsibility for the success of the project and demonstrates an excellent capacity to help others in the fulfillment of tasks via knowledge sharing. Requires little supervision from a manager with a more senior level of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degrees in business or similar subjects are preferred, but not essential.
- Make sure the configuration is correct based on business and technical needs. This includes, but is not limited to, end-to-end configuration testing, coordinating and leading Client User Testing, documenting and tracking test results, and making sure problems are fixed in a timely manner.