26 May 2023
Full-Time Office Manager/Treasurer – Caibiran
We’re looking for a Treasurer to be in charge of the company’s global banking, investment, and borrowing programs, as well as risk management systems. The ideal applicant will be part of a wider Finance team that manages the company’s cash flow to ensure that there are adequate money to run daily operations, meet financial obligations, and support business expansion. This person will also be in charge of the company’s risk, credit, collections, and insurance operations across the world.
Job Title : Office Manager/Treasurer
Location : Caibiran, Biliran Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.41 per hour.
Company : Ingevity
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assesses, advises, and implements funding sources, investment opportunities, and financial instruments in order to meet the organization’s financial and treasury objectives.
- Regression analysis and correlation/causality calculations are among your strong statistical talents.
- Prepare cash flow forecasts for the month and year, as well as short- and long-term cash management plans.
- More large-scale initiatives will be begun and led as needed in areas including service quality, productivity, process simplification, digitization, and harmonization.
- Define and produce cost, quality, and speed metrics related to the processes in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- To pool international money in a legal and tax-efficient manner, create a cross-currency notional pooling system. Because of same-day global money access, automatic sweeps from local accounts will be available.
- Establishes and maintains strong, long-term relationships with banking partners while ensuring efficient and cost-effective banking operations.
- Any current electronic banking domain accounts should be closed. To the newly formed domain, add more users and roles.
- Choose a cash management bank as needed by certain businesses. Accounts, as well as an electronic banking platform, can be opened. Users may be formed, and they can be allocated responsibilities and levels of power.
- To enhance performance, innovation, problem-solving, and outcomes, the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all levels of workers, management, and external agencies is required.
- Oversee the financial industry’s software and operations.
- Capable of prioritizing assignments and working together with several supervisors.
- For a candidate to boost his or her chances of being hired, superior understanding of treasury, both locally and globally, is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in math, economics, accounting, or a comparable quantitative subject is required. Meeting these prerequisites increases your chances of being hired.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and excellent organizational skills.