Full-Time Office Manager/Receptionist – Al-Jīzah
The Medical Office Manager is responsible for assisting in the acquisition, administration, and collection of patient service revenue. The attainment of yearly and recurring targets for major statistical indicators of revenue cycle performance as well as for the overall financial performance of the business are critical duties. The Medical Office Manager is required to exhibit a constant degree of excellence in all departmental activities via plans and actions. Consistency of purpose and continual improvement are key components of this standard, as is providing the best level of quality service feasible to all stakeholders.
Job Title : Office Manager/Receptionist
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.63 per hour.
Company : Citi Health Home Care Services
Job Type : Full-Time
- Management and coordination of work activities in the physician offices and clinics is the responsibility of this position. Schedules and call-offs are taken care of by this person. Ensures that medical professionals and patients have enough access to office space, supplies, equipment, and help.
- Supplies medical and office equipment and guarantees proper stock levels at all times. Budgetary assistance for a clinic administrator is provided by this position.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all system-wide/departmental policies and procedures, including the preservation of patient confidentiality, as well as the requirements of competent regulatory bodies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, Department of Health, etc.).
- Prepare different financial predictions, including cost center payroll and direct spending, month-end accounting, receivables levels (including days in A/R and aging), and any long-range strategic goals for the department.
- Setting the groundwork for a pleasant connection between medical staff and other members of hospital’s medical staff is the goal of this article. There must be professionalism and a commitment to provide high-quality service throughout the whole process…
- In this role, you’ll assist physicians and patients by performing a wide range of duties relating to patient care management, organization, and communication.
- in charge of the hiring process, training of new workers, and supervision of those who are sent to work in the company’s many satellite locations.
- Work with outside payer organizations to address reimbursement concerns and ensure that all payment appeals from the Provider Dispute Process are completed expeditiously.
- Aid senior management in developing financial plans and ensuring operations are in sync with the company’s goals, as well as meeting budgetary requirements.
- Assist IT in developing and verifying the accuracy and legitimacy of financial reports in close cooperation with the IT department.
- A CPMSM (Certified Professional Medical Staff Management) credential is required during the first year of employment in the role, and it must be maintained afterwards with proper continuing education credits (CEs).
- Maintaining confidentiality while handling sensitive information and maintaining a professional approach when interacting with staff, providers, or patients are among the abilities required for success in this position.
- language skills necessary to carry out the essential obligations of this profession, especially in connection to acts that affect patient or employee safety or security
- Organizational norms and processes, as well as the ability to employ ideas to handle common difficulties in a variety of circumstances
- Accounts receivable (AR) and cash management, insurance procedures and business office operations, and industry standards for healthcare revenue management techniques are all areas of expertise for this position.