18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the Dean’s Office – San Jose
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of initiatives in addition to occasional HR administration and should be experienced, detail-oriented, and well-organized. An efficient office manager has these qualities and more: they are well-organized, thorough, alert, and self-motivated.
Job Title : Office Manager/Executive Assistant to the Dean’s Office
Location : San Jose, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.95 per hour.
Company : Michael Page International Inc
Job Type : Part-Time
- Contributing to the improvement of service delivery to both internal and external clients by participating in company-wide administrative operations teams (projects and initiatives).
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the office, including the activities of secretaries, administrative assistants, and conference room staff (mail, document reproduction and hospitality)
- complex secretarial tasks include letter and report writing, filing, answering queries, referring clients, and scheduling meetings.
- manages staff members and their tasks, including scheduling, keeping track of time, and evaluating performance.
- Maintain office security measures and guarantee the space meets the business continuity requirements of the organization.
- Hold regular workplace events and activities, such as client and company development events and charitable projects, for the benefit of staff.
- tasks include typing, filing, answering phones, responding to emails, and maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Makes available to the general public data about the branch’s operations; this duty may require the employee to argue for a particular course of action with higher-ups.
- Develops and oversees all aspects of the branch’s financial administration, from billing and collection to reporting and analysis.
- Maintain the building and serve as the main point of contact with local property management, all while working closely with the building’s workforce and internal networks.
- Expertise at the highest levels of management, communication, and organization.
- have seven years of management experience at a medium-to-large professional services firm and a bachelor’s degree
- Possessing good common sense and the ability to communicate effectively with others.
- Capacity to be productive and focused despite a variety of distractions and limited time.
- Capability to juggle competing priorities in a high-pressure, fine-grained setting.