Full-Time Office Generalist / Admin Assistant – Amravati
We require a motivated and cheerful Front Office Assistant in order to provide excellent care and achieve success in our facilities. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be responsible for greeting patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical experts. We’d love to have you on our team if you’re a team player with a kind and welcoming demeanor, good interpersonal skills, and the ability to multitask. This is a patient-facing role that requires work in a clinical setting. There is some noise, and infectious diseases and blood-borne infections are a potential. It is necessary to be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time (with significant bending and stooping), to have physical dexterity in relation to clinical demands, and to be able to lift 50 pounds. Hours may vary based on location, patient volume, and corporate needs.
Job Title : Office Generalist / Admin Assistant
Location : Amravati, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 16.34 per hour.
Company : Gurwin Healthcare System
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examine and guarantee the expertise of front-office personnel. Identify and escalate performance concerns in collaboration with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager.
- A regular and timely attendance is essential to comply with corporate policy, the ADA, the FMLA, and all other relevant federal, state and local legislation.
- Helping with Covid-19 screening procedures and directing traffic through the front office to the right places.
- Consistently adheres to and ensures adherence to all company and departmental policies and procedures as well as their respective value statements and Commitment to Excellence standards.
- Distribution of faxes, inter-office forms, queries, and other messages to the relevant staff personnel.
- Office employees may be assigned additional jobs. These tasks might include copying and disseminating messages, creating spreadsheets, or doing data entry.
- Responsible for ensuring that the quality, amount, and kind of plant materials utilized are appropriate and that suitable processes are followed to protect existing and install new plants.
- Within the limits of knowledge and abilities, do any extra or miscellaneous responsibilities as directed by the management team.
- Produce analytical reports and incorporate data gathered by analysts into a computer system in order to create the final, client-ready report. Reports are prepared according to the priority assigned by department managers and/or office managers.
- Being able to work in a group and provide support for your coworkers is an important part of being a good team player.
- You must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public..
- This position necessitates a full immunization against COVID-19. As a matter of policy, UnitedHealth Group will request evidence of immunization prior to hiring any new employees in order to comply with all applicable laws at the federal, state, and local levels.
- The ability to show how well you can use a practice management computer system at a speed of about 30 wpm is also needed.
- 6 months or more of expertise managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- Skills in Microsoft Office applications, such as Microsoft Excel and the ability to communicate in both written and spoken form, are needed.