Full-Time Office assistant receptionist – Lantawan
It is critical to have an engaged and cheerful Front Office Assistant in order to provide exceptional service and achieve success in our clinics. As a Front Office Assistant, you will be in charge of welcoming patients, activating patient files, and assisting medical professionals. We’d love for you to join our team if you’re a team player with a warm and inviting approach, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task! This is a patient-facing position that needs working in a clinical environment. The noise level is moderate, and there is a risk of infectious illnesses and blood-borne pathogen exposure. It is necessary to be able to stand and sit for long periods of time (with some bending and stooping.
Job Title : Office assistant receptionist
Location : Lantawan, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 16.37 per hour.
Company : Soni Resources Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform any additional or ad hoc work as requested by the management team within your area of experience and talents.
- Organizing faxes, interoffice forms, and other communication means for distribution to appropriate staff
- If you work for a company or a department, make sure that policies, processes, value statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards are being followed and ensured in accordance with these policies.
- Reports and data from analysts are entered into a computer system to produce a final report that is ready for the customer. The sequence in which reports are made depends on the department managers and/or the office manager.
- Conduct an examination and confirmation of the front-desk staff’s skills. Identify and escalate performance problems, working with the Supervisor and/or Practice Manager to address them.
- Greeting facility visitors and suppliers, aiding with Covid-19 screening processes, and routing traffic through the front office of the facility to the proper locations.
- This person may be assigned specialized assignments such as the input and/or replication of information from a document or a spreadsheet and/or other office-related chores.
- Ensures that he or she has a regular and on-time work schedule that is in line with the company’s policy as well as federal, state and local laws.
- A strong team player’s ability to work in a group and give support for their colleagues is an essential component of becoming a successful individual.
- multi-tasking: receiving phone calls, delivering messages, and completing lab results and medical records according to company policy
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, departments, and the general public are all a component of the job description.
- A typing speed of roughly 30 wpm is required, as is the ability to effectively demonstrate competent use of a practice management computer system.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word, is necessary, as are effective verbal and written communication abilities.
- Six to twelve months of expertise managing computer systems, tools, and technologies – such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and billing systems
- This position need complete COVID-19 immunization. To guarantee compliance, UnitedHealth Group will follow all federal, state, and local rules as well as any client needs, including obtaining requisite evidence of immunization prior to employment.