18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Occupational Therapy – Bulandshahr
We’re looking for an experienced Physical Therapist that can operate in a fast-paced workplace right now. The ideal applicant cares about his or her patients and goes above and beyond. As a Physical Therapist, you will work with people to establish treatment plans that will improve their capacity to move, reduce discomfort, restore function, and prevent disability. We’d want to meet you if you’re a responsible and reliable person who genuinely cares about the well-being of others.
Job Title : Occupational Therapy
Location : Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 42.22 per hour.
Company : Flex Physical Therapy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perform initial and ongoing physical therapy assessments in compliance with APTA guidelines and state legislation.
- Instructs, stimulates, and aids the patient in performing a variety of physical tasks, such as non-manual exercises, ambulatory functional activities, daily-living activities, and the use of assistive and supportive equipment like crutches, canes, and prostheses.
- Implement a Care Plan, keep patients accountable for adhering to it, and alter the schedule and plan as needed based on the patient’s progress.
- Understands different payer payments and distributes therapy resources efficiently based on resident goals and outcomes as they relate to discharge destination.
- Patients should be provided with information and training to help them cut down on their drug use and avoid surgery.
- Prevent the beginning, symptoms, and progression of impairments, functional limits, and disabilities caused by diseases, disorders, maladies, or traumas.
- As appropriate, provide guidance and consultation to the client’s family and/or other caregivers in order to encourage the client’s progress toward mutually agreed-upon goals and a discharge plan.
- Restore, maintain, and promote not only good physical function but also ideal wellness, fitness, and quality of life when it comes to movement and health.
- Consults with physicians and other practitioners to get additional patient information, modify treatment plans, and incorporate physical therapy into the patient’s overall health care.
- Tests and assesses a patient’s strength, motor development, sensory perception, functional capacities, and respiratory and circulatory efficiency, as well as keeping track of the results to design or revise treatment plans.
- Knowledge and experience in rehabilitation, Orthopedics, and medical/surgical settings that demonstrate achievement of the required job knowledge, skills, and abilities are preferred.
- At least one year of experience working in a skilled nursing facility, hospital, or inpatient/outpatient setting is required.
- The ideal applicant will have a strong sense of leadership and a strong drive to learn and improve his abilities.
- Physical Therapy degree from an American Physical Therapy Association-approved program
- Empathy, compassion, and the ability to inspire patients to test their limits in a responsible, safe, and successful manner are all important qualities.