25 May 2023
Full-Time .NET Web Developer – Leh
To design, build, and maintain our industry leading weighing and routing solutions we need a Web Programmer. Our solutions need skilled employees with expertise developing and implementing high availability distributed applications. We need programmers who can analyze, design, code, and debug.
Job Title : .NET Web Developer
Location : Leh, Ladakh, India
Salary : $ 27.5 per hour.
Company : Give Lively
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contribute significantly as an essential part of a high-performing group.
- Static design may be transformed into an exquisite user experience with the help of HTML5 and CSS.
- Proactiveness and great customer service are the first steps in responding quickly to requests for technical support from faculty, staff, and students. You must be able to manage phone calls, emails, and in-person visits when it comes to dealing with all types of technology concerns.
- Always be on the cutting edge of technology and flexible enough to satisfy the demands of changing standards and infrastructural requirements. Consider the needs of individual consumers in order to find opportunities for improvement. We can make the development process more efficient by examining the potential of new technology.
- Develop precise processing logic and program flow charts in order to get coding solutions.
- Make sure all data feeds from outside databases are correct and up-to-date, and keep an eye on them. Using outside apps or APIs can make information feeds better and help you enter data faster.
- Assists in the assembly, compilation, and creation of system reports, presentations, schedules, SLAs, and other documents.
- Strong design ideas and layouts for a variety of creative projects can be made by using Flash, PHP, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- Your bespoke web applications and other third-party apps may communicate with each other through stored processes.
- Working on major projects requires the ability to accurately estimate completion timelines while also adhering to pre-established quality norms.
- Accurately plan and monitor a design project from beginning to end—from the initial design phase to the final execution.
- Acquainting yourself with the whole application lifecycle and stack Understanding the fundamentals of software engineering, such as object-oriented programming (OO), is essential (in both front-end and back-end languages).
- To survive in a fast-paced environment one must be able to adapt quickly and grasp a broad variety of online technologies and techniques.
- need to have an associate’s degree or higher, as well as experience with visual studio, web development, and database technologies in.NET (vb or c#) and SQL Server platforms.