25 May 2023
Full-Time NBCUniversal Hiring for Social Media Coordinator – Alexandria
The social media coordinator will curate, produce, and track content for social media and control conversations on all social media platforms. In order to find relevant and timely content for the social media platforms and boost channel growth through visitor and follower engagement, this person will collaborate closely with members of the marketing team.
Job Title : NBCUniversal Hiring for Social Media Coordinator
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 18.91 per hour.
Company : KJM Staffing Solutions LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Will generate text-over-graphic movies and text-over-images on a regular basis that are engaging and will ignite a social conversation.
- Maintain a consistent online voice for the brand across all of the different social media.
- Will investigate online communities and hashtags for useful content sharing and news story mining.
- serves as the company’s jumping-off point for all its social media efforts.
- Will assist in implementing an evolving newsletter strategy in order to conceive/manage regular newsletters to increase audience users and other key performance indicators.
- Will routinely and routinely make interesting photo galleries that may be shared everywhere.
- Create posts for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube, and govern their publication.
- For social media platforms and PR campaigns, create and maintain a content calendar.
- To ensure that our station’s content is always at the cutting edge, you will function as a social media specialist by keeping up with the latest developments in social media.
- The purpose of this role is to contribute to the team’s blog by writing, editing, and working with other members.
- a college degree with a business, marketing, communications, or comparable field of study concentration.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills; a demonstrated love for writing is essential.
- You have the ability to work independently and collaboratively, and you approach both tasks with enthusiasm.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter and working knowledge of social media management software for organic posting.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) or other design applications.