18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Multifamily / University Housing Asset Manager – Tabuan-Lasa
It is the responsibility of the Asset Manager to report directly to the Principal of Development and to oversee the operational elements of all current projects. It is the Asset Manager’s responsibility to manage the property’s lease, staffing, new project launches, and the overall functioning. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to handle many assignments at once. Excellent communication abilities, both verbally and in writing, are also necessary.
Job Title : Multifamily / University Housing Asset Manager
Location : Tabuan-Lasa, Basilan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.33 per hour.
Company : WisdomTree
Job Type : Part-Time
- Model the whole life cycle of any asset, from purchase to dispose, including investor returns under various scenarios. In charge of the yearly budget, business planning, and forecasting.
- Make sure the information in the configuration management database (CMDB) is up to date, correct, and auditable by adding asset data like hardware serial numbers or identification tags.
- Analyze and suggest capital calls and payouts to investors based on your cash flow estimates. Ensure that escrow and operational cash accounts are adequately funded by monitoring their activity.
- The Public Works Department is promoting infrastructure asset management concepts and best practices, as well as software training, in a strategic and practical manner.
- Lead existing tenant relationships on behalf of the company to make sure that great service is being given. Make sure you have good relationships with leasing brokers, lawyers, and lenders so you can negotiate lease terms with high-profile tenants.
- Strategic business plans for each asset are crucial to ensure that the asset’s day-to-day operations, market positioning in the marketplace, and eventual sale are all guided by the plan.
- Improve the usefulness of underutilized or underutilized technological assets to maximize their efficiency and return on investment.
- Loan pre-payments, balloon payments, and maturing loans are scrutinized for affordability preservation and prospective Business Development refinancing opportunities.
- The preparation and presentation of information to county staff and the general public. May be designated to serve as the county’s representative on numerous boards, committees, and organizations concerned with infrastructure asset management.
- Monitor and evaluate technical and financial data on corporate hardware from the time it is requisitioned to when it is sold or given away.
- A degree of English proficiency that allows the employee to comprehend and convey information is essential in order for work responsibilities to be accomplished in a safe and efficient manner.
- Understand and practice successful teamwork and cross-functional collaboration with coworkers, external vendors, and other departments within your organization.
- Word processing and spreadsheet programs, as well as database management and presentation, are among the software applications that are necessary. This role requires knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Experience in contract management or buying and procurement, including strategy creation and implementation
- To be eligible for this position, you must have five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, at least one (1) year of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides you with knowledge and abilities that are necessary to perform the job,