26 May 2023
Full-Time Multifamily Real Estate Investment Manager – Al-Shahaniya
During the first stages of development, the Real Estate Manager will be the major point of contact with franchisees. By using their own experience, research, and contacts with real estate brokers, this job will help franchisees choose the best possible sites for their businesses.
Job Title : Multifamily Real Estate Investment Manager
Location : Al-Shahaniya, Al-Shahaniya, Qatar
Salary : $ 21.12 per hour.
Company : Gaia Real Estate
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a portfolio master sheet to keep track of changes in lease expirations, store performance, and rent payments. This position requires an understanding of Excel.
- Working with environmental, health, and safety (EHS) professionals, identify and address tough environmental concerns associated to the completion of targeted transactions.
- A top emphasis is collaborating on real estate-related issues with many internal departments, including operations, transportation, finance, environmental health and safety, loss protection, risk, and legal.
- Analyzes and documents the financial implications of the transaction. The internal approvals system for leases, etc., ensures the seamless flow of transactions.
- Work with the legal team to finalize any appropriate leases, purchase agreements, and other transactional paperwork, offering business direction and approval as needed to close transactions.
- Establish and maintain a thorough grasp of the market, as well as an awareness of new shop opportunities and other variables that influence real estate choices.
- Help the construction and development partners with new site due diligence, including working with the local authorities.
- For all real estate operations relating to leasing and property rights, this position serves as the principal point of contact for internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers.
- Establishes and keeps track of lease and option end dates. Facilitates lease actions such as renewals, relocations, and terminations for business units and upper management. Opening and closing of new sites are coordinated by this person.
- Selects and investigates places for the business team’s benefit. Here are proposals for business team leaders, as well as other stakeholders, to consider.
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and heavy workloads are the norm.
- An great command of written and spoken English, the ability to create materials that are precise, short, thorough and educational, and the ability to deliver successfully before small or big audiences.
- Experience with and knowledge of real estate transactional and contractual documents, including leases, purchase agreements, due diligence reports, and construction contracts
- you need to be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- In order to meet the educational and experience requirements, two (2) years in a supervisory or administrative role; or any combination of education from a recognized institution and associated experience totaling nine (9) years may substitute year for year.