Full-Time Mobility Marketing Manager (Remote) – Doha
In order to keep up with the demands of our dynamic business, we need to hire a new Program Manager. You’ll collaborate closely with the company’s product managers and developers of all kinds. You will be responsible for establishing goals and standards. You will also oversee the entire process, from conceptualization to final product delivery to ongoing maintenance. You can give attention to both the shipment and the buyers. Successful candidates will have a deep understanding of the product development process, strong analytic skills, and a keen eye for quality. Both your listening and writing abilities will skyrocket. The capacity to update upper management on progress, potential threats, and preventative measures is essential in this position. Having solid technical competence is also crucial for this position. The ideal candidate will have experience in technical fields, solid analytical and problem-solving chops, and excellent project management and communication abilities.
Job Title : Mobility Marketing Manager (Remote)
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 31.73 per hour.
Company : Augury
Job Type : Full-Time
- Be aware of the ripple effect that individual projects have on the overall program/portfolio and use caution when reporting issues or hazards at that level.
- To successfully negotiate issues related to scope, schedule, expenses, budget, risks, and resources, use your persuasiveness, negotiating skills, and inventiveness.
- Manage the program’s budget, work on several initiatives, deal with disagreement and concerns, and track progress.
- Focus on the client at all times while effectively communicating with project stakeholders, vendors, and IT staff to ensure successful project implementation.
- Help mediate and resolve conflicts as needed inside the program. Learn when and how to escalate a problem.
- Assist project managers in creating upfront time and resource estimates through systematic discovery with stakeholders, IT resources, and vendors.
- Manage projects and/or programs that are running at the same time but are not necessarily connected or interdependent.
- communicate with customers, suppliers, and IT departments, as well as project managers.
- Handle all budgeting for the program and coordinate with upper management, project leads, and suppliers to maximize efficiency.
- Provide leadership to project managers, foster a positive team environment, and provide direction in ambiguous situations.
- in-depth knowledge of and aptitude for managing the Waterfall and Agile project and software development life cycles.
- One of the hallmarks of effective verbal and written communication is the ability to actively listen, problem-solve, and convey ideas clearly to users in both the technical and corporate realms.
- degree from an accredited university; preferably in a technical field connected to computers and/or information systems (CS/IS).
- Ability to pick up new information quickly and apply it in novel situations; initiative in locating crucial data.
- comprehensive IT project management expertise, including at least 12 years at the helm.