This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Mobile Veterinarian – Meerut
You’ll offer many essential components of the program as part of our clinical care team, including face-to-face video patient evaluations, validation of clinical suitability for clinical care pathways, introduction to our technique, and program planning with members.
Job Title : Mobile Veterinarian
Location : Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 86.86 per hour.
Company : Aspen Medical USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Meaningful Use is described as the use of certified EHR technology to enhance quality, safety, efficiency, and eliminate health inequalities, involve patients and families in their health care, improve care coordination, and promote population and public health while protecting privacy and security.
- Demonstrate good bedside manner to develop a sympathetic relationship with patients.
- Help obese patients achieve their weight reduction goals by using and promoting a clinical treatment paradigm that has been developed and is being maintained by the team.
- On a regular basis, collaborate with the medical director (CMO) to give medical treatment to customers.
- Patients should see their doctors on a regular basis to examine their health and discover any potential problems.
- For procedures that cannot be performed at the institution, he or she makes suitable suggestions.
- Evaluate and manage ED, PE, and male sexually linked health issues using distinct medical techniques created by the medical director.
- A doctor must supervise nurse practitioners and physician assistants (including Women’s Health Care).
- Compiles all necessary records and creates thorough reports in accordance with payer and/or Department of Labor requirements, including evaluation results, treatments administered assessment of patient response to therapy and treatment plan, and other applicable data.
- Education and counselling should be used to offer preventive and maintenance care, such as annual physicals, healthy behaviors, and self-care skills.
- Board certification in family medicine, occupational and preventive medicine, internal medicine, emergency medicine, or PM&R is strongly recommended. It would be excellent if you have previously worked in Occupational Medicine.
- Working experience in primary care medicine in an outpatient environment for at least two (2) years is desired.
- A doctor of medicine (MD) or a doctor of osteopathy (DO) degree from an authorized medical institution is required
- A current, valid license to practice medicine in the state where services are delivered (licensing must be in good standing) or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are provided.
- It is necessary to possess communication abilities.