26 May 2023
Full-Time Merchandising Specialist – Jama’are
With the Merchandising Specialist on board, we’re sure to have a lot of fun together. They are responsible for all aspects of creating and distributing product content on all media platforms. Our internet selling narrative will be a priority for him or her, as will increasing conversions via relevant material. In a position that involves initiative, this person is a self-starter, strong communicator, and self-starter.
Job Title : Merchandising Specialist
Location : Jama’are, Bauchi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 18.03 per hour.
Company : AriZona Beverages USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- Define the layout of catalog attributes as well as the method for obtaining key product information from the supplier base both retrospectively and proactively
- Make data-based suggestions for content performance, ideation, and optimization easy for cross-functional teams. Determine content pillars based on past success and current trends in order to give product help.
- Develop a taxonomy, classification, and filter navigation strategy, as well as suggestions for use across owned and retailer channels, based on category and consumer activity data, and then implement the plan.
- Act as a project manager in collaboration with Brand and Creative, as well as external agencies, to generate above and below the fold material that adheres to global brand standards. This entails collaborating with Brand to understand and support them via content, new product offers, and seasonal portfolio modifications.
- To ensure that our brand’s message is consistent across all media, collaborate with both internal and external partners.
- Create a seamless customer experience across all touch points by collaborating with colleagues in Category Management, Product Management, User Experience, Branding and Marketing.
- You must keep up to speed with the latest digital content trends and advances in order for your content strategy to be successful.
- In order to produce creative work that is in line with the firm’s overall strategy and on-brand, the organization should work with outside agencies. They must be aware of the strategy and know exactly what is expected of them at all times.
- Improve the shopping experience by analyzing and recommending strategic adjustments to increase user engagement, revenue, and conversions
- Based on the outcomes of your hypothesis and key performance metrics from the A/B tests run on the site, provide recommendations for the next steps to be taken.
- An expert at multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment with a lot of tasks and clients.
- The ability to successfully communicate with all stakeholders, including senior management, both orally and in writing is a must-have for this position.
- Creative problem-solving abilities and a proven track record of meeting deadlines, balancing priorities, and managing several projects.
- Fast-paced environments, proactivity and a start-up mindset, autonomy/initiative and so on are only some of the qualities needed for success.
- With a strong drive to discover new methods to enhance the customer experience, ask thought-provoking questions, and challenge the current quo, you have a curious attitude.